Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

9 Weeks 4 Days...

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:24 PM
  • 4 Replies

And my favorite jeans no longer fit. I can pull them up and zip them, but the whole button part ain't happening. I have a feeling this LO is going to be a big baby. We'll see.

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Pandapanda
by Amber on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:26 PM

Lol! It has nothing to do with baby's size. Your uterus is slowly rising up above your pubic bone so things are smooshing around in your belly right now. 

Displaced organs, anyone? 

You can use a hair tie to keep your jeans closed but give some extra room!

vannahmarie
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:28 PM

Never thought of that. I'll try it. They're my favorites. Hate to put them away...even though it won't be forever.

Quoting Pandapanda:

Lol! It has nothing to do with baby's size. Your uterus is slowly rising up above your pubic bone so things are smooshing around in your belly right now. 

Displaced organs, anyone? 

You can use a hair tie to keep your jeans closed but give some extra room!

EmmaZate
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Go to target or motherhood and get a belly band, and use a rubber band to extend your pants a little. That will extend their life for awhile. I'm 16wk 6d and I an still wearing some of my old pants from before the pregnancy. But this is how.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
avaana06
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Yes, This. I just bought the beband from Target this weekend. I am wearing it today with my one pair of jeans that wont button anymore. More comfortable for sure!

Quoting EmmaZate:

Go to target or motherhood and get a belly band, and use a rubber band to extend your pants a little. That will extend their life for awhile. I'm 16wk 6d and I an still wearing some of my old pants from before the pregnancy. But this is how.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)