Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

c section n tubal

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:02 PM
  • 3 Replies
Im getting a c section on wednesday for a few reasons but im a little scared of it because I have congestive heart failure and every video ive watched is scary as hell. Im also getting my tubes tied... Anyone else had a c section and tubal? Did you get to hold baby or did someone else get to first.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Cheyennesmommy4
by Christina on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:05 PM

I'm having a csection but no tubal this time. I was going to get a tubal but for insurance reasons decided not to get it, BF and I decided that we may have one more. My csection is this friday. Good luck.

momoftwo902
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:06 PM

i had my second c section in july. i also got a tubal at that time so daddy got to hold him first. we did it that way because i wanted baby to get to my room the same time i did. so daddy got to hold him while they tied my tubes thenthey took himto nursery to do the baby checks and we both arrived at the room same time after recovery room time. the nurse you have before delivery can talk to you and you can decide how you would like it to go. but they are not gonna let you hold the baby because of the surgury and such. good luck and congrats.

mommieof3_91
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Good luck to you also!

Quoting Cheyennesmommy4:

I'm having a csection but no tubal this time. I was going to get a tubal but for insurance reasons decided not to get it, BF and I decided that we may have one more. My csection is this friday. Good luck.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)