Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Normal or not??? *update*

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:46 PM
  • 2 Replies

I've been having period like cramps for about 2 hours at 22 weeks. I'm hydrated, lots of water and ice tea all day long. I haven't over done it today, it was my short day at work only on til 3 and most of it was meetings and then I did laundry. The cramps are low in my belly and and in my back and my butt is sore, like my tail bone and muscles. I have an appointment in the morning but I was hoping you ladies could put my mind at ease. (baby is moving like a pro so I'm probably just being a worry wart)

Well midwife said if it happens again I have to go get checked. she didn't want to cause anymore cramping by checking my cervix since it had finally stopped and I was just achey. but since it was my back and belly I need to watch it.

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Paty123
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:48 PM
If they continue or get worst I would call the doctor... And I would also watch for fetal movement. Make sure the baby does not seem under stress
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SkylarBeth
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:52 PM

Those discriptions pretty much describe the pains I have every day.  I know that doesn't help because there is nothing imediate to do. Belly band and compression socks is what my OB told me. Try to get some sleep, and if they get worse call your doctor. I hope you feel better soon sweety

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)