Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kind of feeling weird

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:19 PM
  • 4 Replies

started experiencing pms symtpoms a week ago this past sun.  funny thing is i had my period xmas day.  that isnt normal for me and, even though my bf thought it was safe to not pull out, im a lil anxious.  only because i read online it is highly unlikely to conceive during your period, and it seems that the duration is not right, but what do i know.  all i know is i have had cramping for a week and a day, and the sides of my breasts are now tender.  at first it was just the center of my breasts.  very strange indeed!  then i swear ive had other symptoms, but i could be thinking i have been.  i have an appt this week, and im anxious cause i want to be prego, but then i don't because im scared.  i was also worried it could be something serious other than pregnancy, which would suck a lot.  i think i also freaked out cause i took an aleve last night, and i was so worried i may have killed it because of that.  everyone reassured me i didn't.  won't do that again.  im worrying over somethin that may not be.  ugh, anyway,  i know this is thrown together with no organization, but feel free to comment cause i need another prego person to chat with.

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Pandapanda
by Amber on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:25 AM
1 mom liked this

One Aleve isn't going to be a catastrophe. 

Also, if you're pregnant enough to have symptoms, you have enough pregnancy hormone to test positive on a pregnancy test. They're .88 cents at Walmart or $1 at the dollar store. 

funhappymom
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:08 AM

Take a test, if it's negative wait a couple days and test again. Good luck.

ragegyrl
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:45 PM

I took two, and they were both negative.  However it may be too early because i technically havent missed a pd.  i still have these crazy symptoms, and i just did the blood test.  Waitng on results, ugh.

ragegyrl
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 9:37 PM
got the results for the blood test and it was neg. that still doesnt explain my symptoms of pms. i pray i get my pd next week cuz im tired of being moody and sore :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)