Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my toddler is so funny:-)

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:49 PM
  • 14 Replies
So I'm 9 weeks pregnant. And we have a 16 month daughter. She is so funny because every time we ask if she wants a brother or sister she says "uhh ohh" and its only that question that she's says it lol. Does your toddler do anything cute Ike that
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KristinaRusso
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:03 PM

aww so cute!

first.time.momy
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Awe! That is so cute! My son is only 8 and a half months old. So he doesn't understand that mommy is having another baby let alone having 2 lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pacificamom
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:22 PM

lol

mommylizTB2809
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Quoting first.time.momy:

Awe! That is so cute! My son is only 8 and a half months old. So he doesn't understand that mommy is having another baby let alone having 2 lol.

I'm not having two. I don't think any way. We don't the sex yet so that's why we say brother or sister. And I mean I don't think I'm having two because I haven't had an ultrasound yet.
first.time.momy
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:56 PM
I'm having two lol. Before we knew the sex we referred to them as DS's bothers/sisters. But he is only 8 and a half months old so he doesn't understand that he is getting two sisters.

Quoting mommylizTB2809:

Quoting first.time.momy:

I'm not having two. I don't think any way. We don't the sex yet so that's why we say brother or sister. And I mean I don't think I'm having two because I haven't had an ultrasound yet.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Larsbug
by Laura on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:59 PM

my 3 (almost 4) year old refuses to have a sister...I'm not pregnant again yet but he says Lucas (his little brother now) and another boy...no girls allowed!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers
naj2013
by Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Cute.... When i tell my daughter there's a baby in mommy tummy, she say "no baby"
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommylizTB2809
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:06 PM
Quoting first.time.momy:

oh congrats I'm sorry about that.
first.time.momy
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Thanks! And thats ok.

Quoting mommylizTB2809:

Quoting first.time.momy:

oh congrats I'm sorry about that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Terpsichore
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:48 PM

My 2yo gives the baby (my abdomen) kisses. I asked my 3yo nephew if I should have a boy or a girl. He has younger twin siblings, so he always says both.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured