Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I am already 100% sure we are naming our son Vladimir Carlisle but I want to know what some of you think about the name (i didnt know where to put this)

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:42 AM
Replies (11-20):
rfhsure
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:05 AM

I'm not a fan of the names or twilight, but there's nothing wrong with naming your new love after something you love. I'm naming mine Hendrix after all. I listened to Hendrix for hours when I found out I was pregnant, I listen to to Hendrix whenever I'm down, it always puts me in a good mood. So it doesn't matter what other people think about the name. If you love it and it's attributed to something with positive connotations, I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

southernbelletx
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Vladimir... Like the impaler? Lovely. It helps you get the phlegm out of the back of your throat when you say it. I'm Jk... I don't like it at all, but not my kid.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
VladimirsMama
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:10 AM

No not like the impaler lol 

Quoting southernbelletx:

Vladimir... Like the impaler? Lovely. It helps you get the phlegm out of the back of your throat when you say it. I'm Jk... I don't like it at all, but not my kid.

VladimirsMama
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:11 AM

The name you have is very cute.

Quoting rfhsure:

I'm not a fan of the names or twilight, but there's nothing wrong with naming your new love after something you love. I'm naming mine Hendrix after all. I listened to Hendrix for hours when I found out I was pregnant, I listen to to Hendrix whenever I'm down, it always puts me in a good mood. So it doesn't matter what other people think about the name. If you love it and it's attributed to something with positive connotations, I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

Larsbug
by Laura on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this

what matters is that you love it, I hate it but it's not my child.  :0)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers
rfhsure
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Thanks :) And trust me, there are a ton of people who absolutely do not like it, or think it's stupid. So if anyone gives you flac about the name you choose, don't take it to heart. If it feels right it is right!

Quoting VladimirsMama:

Quoting rfhsure:

VladimirsMama
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Lol thank you :)

Quoting Larsbug:

what matters is that you love it, I hate it but it's not my child.  :0)

VladimirsMama
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:17 AM

I have learned that today and you're welcome and thanks :)

Quoting rfhsure:

Thanks :) And trust me, there are a ton of people who absolutely do not like it, or think it's stupid. So if anyone gives you flac about the name you choose, don't take it to heart. If it feels right it is right!

Quoting VladimirsMama:

Quoting rfhsure:

truelove813
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:20 AM
That is a horrible name.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AidanCamsMom
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Not names I would use, but if you love them that's all that matters :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN