Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jenelle from teen mom pregnant again?!!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:05 PM
  • 25 Replies
Yup shes pregnant! If you watch the show what do you think about her being pregnant again?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RedheadMama18
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I hope that's a rumor!  I have heard that about her before.  She needs to get her life together.  That girl is a train wreck.  Not to mention she doesn't even have custody of Jace.

tjane3000
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:01 PM
Wow she is a mess. That is so not fair to that baby. She can't take care of the one she has. Not to mention her drug addiction while pregnant. Pathetic
jbjb1024
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:03 PM
I haven't heard that but I do watch the show. I don't believe it until it's confirmed true.
hiswife11
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:14 PM
http://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fon.mtv.com%2FXEuGVc&h=dAQF-DPdQ&s=1

Quoting jbjb1024:

I haven't heard that but I do watch the show. I don't believe it until it's confirmed true.
FelixFelicis
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I hate Teen Mom, it's so ridiculously unrealistic. I think it makes teens wanna get pregnant. They should call the show "What happens when you're completely rotten and you get pregnant"

Except for that couple that gave their daughter up for adoption years ago. Do they have a child yet? Because they need a child.

hiswife11
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:16 PM
Sorry I wasn't able to make it clickable but you can copy and paste.

Quoting hiswife11:

http://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fon.mtv.com%2FXEuGVc&h=dAQF-DPdQ&s=1

Quoting jbjb1024:

hiswife11
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:22 PM
I agree with you 100%..when I got pregnant at 16 I wasn't able to do all the thinks they do like getting my hair and nails done, specially afford a car and living out on my own with my kid. It was very tough for me. And what they show it just makes it seem like its all fun. And the couple who gave thier baby up for adoption are the only ones still together but no children yet...I think they would be great pearents.

Quoting FelixFelicis:

I hate Teen Mom, it's so ridiculously unrealistic. I think it makes teens wanna get pregnant. They should call the show "What happens when you're completely rotten and you get pregnant"

Except for that couple that gave their daughter up for adoption years ago. Do they have a child yet? Because they need a child.

FelixFelicis
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Yeah I got pregnant at 15 and it's hard. What makes it hardest is the world being against ya.

Awww man they need a child or two or eight. They're so great. I bet after everything they went through they wanna make 100% sure they're ready before getting pregnant.

Quoting hiswife11:

I agree with you 100%..when I got pregnant at 16 I wasn't able to do all the thinks they do like getting my hair and nails done, specially afford a car and living out on my own with my kid. It was very tough for me. And what they show it just makes it seem like its all fun. And the couple who gave thier baby up for adoption are the only ones still together but no children yet...I think they would be great pearents.

Quoting FelixFelicis:

Lilypie Maternity tickers
jbjb1024
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:42 PM
wow... I'm not sure she should have the first
greentealover18
by Kait on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:00 PM
caitlyn & tyler were my favorite but they were in the tabloids recently for faking a second pregnancy

Quoting hiswife11:

Quoting FelixFelicis:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured