Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I want him out!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:31 PM
  • 7 Replies

I hurt so much. He has dropped all the way and now it feels like he is playing in my ribs and in my hips. I want to induce labor but hubby wont help. What can I do?

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lulu_tattoos
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:34 PM
3 moms liked this
Ummmm..... be patient and wait until your child is ready, so as to ensure his health and safety?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lennox28
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:37 PM

I think you just have to wait.  He'll come when he's ready.  I definitely understand the uncomfortable factor making you want him out, but have you seen the new March of Dimes commercials that say it's safest for babies to stay in at least 40 weeks.

JunkYdMom
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:41 PM
I'm sorry you feel bad but its better to wait ...I'm sure that's not what you want to hear but be strong and have a healthy baby.
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:44 PM
2 moms liked this

Get a massage, have hubby massage y our hips, baths to help relax you, chiropractor, yoga/birthing ball(circles, figure 8's, back and forth and front and back), find things to help you relax and pass the time. Before you know it. Baby will be here.

Mazie0723
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:50 PM
My little guy is so low I feel like someone kicked me in the vagina. lol look up nipple stimulation. I only have 6 days left thank God.
kristyp.
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:51 PM
Omg I'm with you!
Cynthje
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:00 PM

How far along are you? honestly as long as your body and baby are not ready nothing will work and that includes medical induction 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN