Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

post weight loss

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:05 PM
  • 17 Replies
How many pounds did lose or think you will lose after baby
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Well hopefully all my baby weight + 10 lbs(in time)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Katay2012
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Yea important hoping for 30 pounds after baby and water and placenta comes out i gained over 30 i have alot of swelling though
DixonBabies
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:09 AM

With my first I lost 20 pounds by my 2 week appointment (I had a csection and had gained 45-50 pounds). That's all I lost as I started going up and down in weight at that time. This time, I had lost 80 pounds before pregnancy and so I'm going to lose all the baby weight and hopefully another 50-60 pounds before we have another one (as we want another one close in age to this one).

alexislovesjr
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:11 AM

baby #1- 30 lbs and baby #2- 40 lbs

this time im more active (1 hour workout every other day) and im eating alot healthier so im sure weight lose will be easier. I hope its like baby #2 and ill be skinnier after I have baby#3 then before i got preggo.

southernbelletx
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:41 AM
I've gained 7 pounds at 33 weeks. I'll prob weigh less.
AmyL3469
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:44 AM

I gained 60 with my first daughter and lost 34 of it within days of having her. I got pregnant too soon after having her to really lose the rest. I only gained 15 with my daughter and actually weighed less after having her than I did after my first. I'm not gaining more than 15 with this one. Being very careful as I've just spent the past year losing 24 lbs and it's been VERY hard. I'm still very overweight... gotta love hypothyroidism.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

JustDG
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:45 AM

I gained 25...lost 33.  But I was 219 going in...so I can still lose a few extra pounds and be happy:-)

MsGrayciesMommy
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:47 AM
I lost everything by my 2week checkup. I had a CSection so that's why I went back at 2weeks. I was back to prebaby weight, but my belly was just more 'flabby' :/ lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
victoriahearts
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:54 AM

After having my first son, I lost around 30 lbs in 3 months it was about 5 lbs more then I had put on during the pregnancy. For this pregnancy I hope to lose everything I have put on which is not a lot so far, I have kept to my eating habits and exercise routine so I don't have to work hard to lose it later or to maintain it. 

kierasmommy
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:21 PM
I'm too small as it is. I've been very sick this time. I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow and I weigh 124 pounds so I'll be trying to Gain weight as soon as she's born. My goal weight is around 130.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured