Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Pregnancy Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:50 PM
  • 665 Replies
10 moms liked this

Hi,

Thank you for joining Pregnancy!

Whether you are pregnant or want to talk about pregnancy, labor and delivery, baby names, pregnancy symptoms, and giving birth you are welcome in the Pregnancy group!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day ~Jenn

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bflores28
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:44 PM
2 moms liked this

Brittany from NY

Mnr02
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:13 PM
6 moms liked this
Nancy from Chicago :) I just had my baby 14 days ago and am so happy to see him and hold him in my arms!! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jojosmomi
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:09 PM
3 moms liked this

hi im brenda....im new at this..but im a new mom again...its been almost 7 years since i had a lil baby around,,,lol...but im happy to have found a place to hang with new moms too..i just turnd 6 months and expecting a lil boy...again...so HI!!!! EVERY ONE

BentleyManoula
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:22 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm Wonder and I have a 8 day old son. :)
Mistweave
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:46 AM
4 moms liked this

I'm Nikole, from NC.  I'm 17 weeks now with my first baby.  

ProudMama1125
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:56 AM
3 moms liked this

Hello ladies! My name is Liz. I am 28, married, w/ 2 little boys... & we are expecting our 3rd & last baby in September. So excited to finally be pregnant and looking forward to having another sweet baby to love & cherish.

bribrat88
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:02 PM
5 moms liked this

Bri and i am 24 and just found out a couple days ago i am Pregnant!!! YAY!!!!!! i am about 5 Weeks so still early but have lots of questions!!1

momma4xover
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:14 PM
4 moms liked this

I am Sarah, and I am 19 weeks with my 5th baby! :)

somarluv
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 5:20 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello Firsttimer here,

Expecting our first baby girl in April, We did not plan  her she was a surprise to us. We have been together for 11 years and never thought we would have a baby so we were really surprised, mostly my husband who thought he couldnt have kids, and well he wants a DNA test but its okay because I would feel the same if I was him and was with someone for more then 10years and suddenly became pregnant :)

My baby is making me really emotional, yet happy I can not wait to hold her and care for her as my little princess that will not be spoiled but will have everything she needs to have a great life in this corroupt world ^_^

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

ashm3253
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:06 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm Ashley from FL. 10 weeks PG . This is my third pregnancy. I have a 3 yr old daughter, my 2nd pregnancy ended in a late miscarriage @ 14 wks in Sept of last year. We are of course extra nervous this time around but trying to be happy and keep positive!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured