Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Welcome to Pregnancy Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining Pregnancy!

Whether you are pregnant or want to talk about pregnancy, labor and delivery, baby names, pregnancy symptoms, and giving birth you are welcome in the Pregnancy group!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day ~Jenn

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Replies (11-20):
Katelet76
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:58 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi Kate, from california, 19 weeks expecting a bby boy.

wintersdaughter
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:04 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi! I'm Celeste from Utah.  I'm 31 weeks pregnant with baby number 4 (pregnancy number 6).  I have a 6 and a half year old daughter, an almost 5 year old son (his birthday is in 4 days!), and a 16 month old son.  I had a miscarriage between each of those pregnancies, but we are now happily expecting our second baby girl!

Mommy to Aeneas Rachel, 6, Tobias Alexander, 4, Alistair Brian, 1.... and soon to be Cortana Michaela!

pregnancy

autumngyrl
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:10 PM
3 moms liked this

Hi, I'm Erin.  Not pregnant yet but hoping.  My husband and I have decided to start trying for our first child.  I am so excited but terrified all at the same time.  :)

missuzannemarie
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 5:14 PM
2 moms liked this

Suzy from Canada,. 12 weeks with my first :)

DKk0531
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 5:19 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi everyone. Kristy from nv. We arent preg yet but I am getting my iud out this coming friday and will be ttc for number 2!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Dylansmom1029
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:41 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello Im Cathy mommy of a 4 yr old son and a baby on the way im only 11 weeks but im exhausted out of breath and cranky!! I hope this gets better some days i feel ok while other days i can barely get out of bed besides my amazing husband I do not have any support a few friends but our family has moved further upstate and im a bit far from them.. Ok my rant is over lol Hiii everyone..

mommalovins
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:08 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello everyone!! my name is Atlantis and I am currently pregnant with my miracle baby girl Sophia due June13, 2013. I have two children named Landon and Chloe. My son is 6 and my daughter is about to be 2. I live in Franklin IN and am currently on bed rest due to complications in my pregnancy. It's nice to meet everyone! its a girl

Harlies_mommy
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:13 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi ladies! I'm Kendra from St. George Utah!!! My daughter will be 1 in the 23rd and we are expecting our 2nd the middle of September! =)) if there are any other moms in the St. George area let me know! Maybe we can get together sometime! =)
slimk
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 12:43 AM
2 moms liked this
Thanks
CeciliaMarie-
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 1:31 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi all! I'm Alex I'm in SA, Texas and I'm preggo with my first! I'm so excited:)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN