Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

My body...

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:56 PM
  • 4 Replies
My body is seriously the ugliest thing ever right now. My nipples are two different sizes (both huge I might add) they sag over my belly and when I sit my belly sags over my vagina. I can even see it anymore. Shaving blindly isn't a great idea, now I have a huge cut.
My feet are swollen and dry, I cant comfortably reach them to put lotion on them either.
My face is all pimply and no matter what I do my hair looks dirty and stringy. And I swear my nose has gotten bigger.

Uhggg, I've still got like 12 weeks to go. =\
Sorry, just Bitchin a little bit lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jesuschild06
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:34 PM

awwww sorry :( nose growing i have heard about. its do to the ligaments softening, but usualy goes back to normal size after baby is born. 

sorry you cut yourself :( the other day i used a mirror and sissors and slightly trimmed up. i found it easier than shaving, and since im all swollen around there from the pregnancy, if i shave i break out like crazy.... like when i shave on my period. 

just remember, it is ONLY 12 weeks ! hang in there. when baby is born these things wont matter !

Maks1mommy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:37 PM
I know, it's weird because I wasn't half this miserable when I was pregnant with my daughter, and I was like three times as big. I guess I had the good pregnancy side effects, like thick luscious hair and the glow...
I just feel ugly this time, I'm uncomfortable and my nose has been runny this whole pregnancy.
But that you for trying to cheer me up lol.

Quoting jesuschild06:

awwww sorry :( nose growing i have heard about. its do to the ligaments softening, but usualy goes back to normal size after baby is born. 

sorry you cut yourself :( the other day i used a mirror and sissors and slightly trimmed up. i found it easier than shaving, and since im all swollen around there from the pregnancy, if i shave i break out like crazy.... like when i shave on my period. 

just remember, it is ONLY 12 weeks ! hang in there. when baby is born these things wont matter !

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jesuschild06
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:53 PM

your welcome :) 

deffinately shows every pregnancy is different !

Quoting Maks1mommy:

I know, it's weird because I wasn't half this miserable when I was pregnant with my daughter, and I was like three times as big. I guess I had the good pregnancy side effects, like thick luscious hair and the glow...
I just feel ugly this time, I'm uncomfortable and my nose has been runny this whole pregnancy.
But that you for trying to cheer me up lol.

Quoting jesuschild06:

Devious103102
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:12 PM

My nose gets huge when I'm preg.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN