Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

So my mom is throwing me and dh a bbq/baby shower thing and its going to be co ed. Problem is we can't think of any activities or games that are guy/girl friendly. Has anyone had something similar I need to help my mom with ideas.

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:44 PM
Replies (11-13):
MommyIn2008
by Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:52 PM
I don't even want to know how big around i am.. I am having twins and Ialready look full term (if i was only having one.)

Quoting MariaGentle:

One thing I did when I threw my best fried a baby shower was.....

I brought yarn some yarn and scissors.

Then I had BF model her belly for everyone so they can have a really good look.

I passed out the yarn and everyone to cut off a piece of the yarn that they think will wrap perfectly around Mama's Belly (some people want to the extreme and had about five feet of yarn it was pretty funny)

One at a time I measured everyone's yarn around the belly. Whoever was the closest won a small prize.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pacificamom
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:30 PM

...socialized! the women were in one room while I opened presents and the men were within view chatting in the kitchen. Besides then we all just talked, ate, cleaned up and talked and then presents! It was my church and dh's family mixed togerher with about 15 kids 10 and under! No one had time to be bored.

Quoting MommyIn2008:

What did you do if you don't mind me asking. Im just trying to get ideas I've never helped plan a baby shower before let alone a co ed one.

Quoting pacificamom:

mine was--we didn't play games

CafeMom Tickers
jazzylady88
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:56 PM

my baby shower was a coed bbq and it went great..the girls participated in the games and the guys just hung out outside...it went really well! we played the tp game where you judge how round the belly is..whoever is closest wins a small prize...plus its nice to have ur guy there to help open gifts!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN