Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Are you prepared??

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:38 PM
  • 16 Replies
Just curious. Are you mentally, financially, physically & emotionally prepared for your baby?

I feel like everything has gone wrong during my entire pregnancy and with only less than 7 weeks left Its starting to really hit me from all sides
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kbear1992
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 6:58 PM
I'm 23 weeks right now almost 24 weeks and besides having not a lot of clothes (waiting mainly for the baby showers) I'm totally ready to meet and love my little man :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
clz0213
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:37 PM
2 moms liked this

Definitely not. Physically, I'm ready to go back to pre-pregnant, but otherwise I'm rather terrified since it's all hitting me so suddenly how not ready we are.

pregnancy
RhondaVeggie
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:47 PM
I'm 41 weeks tomorrow so I'd better be ready!

I'd like the house to be in better shape, I just haven't been physically able to do all that needs done recently. That's about it really.
Stephanie116
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:53 PM

We need clothes and diapers, but we are ready. We are only half way there though.

SarineLewis
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:50 PM
Hahahaha! No. I'm almost 37 weeks. Haven't even gotten my bag packed. Or the house organized. Plus I've got a 1 yr old who still wakes at night. Dh's job doesn't pay well and there isn't much else available. Plus he does school full time. I will enjoy the week my mom is here!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
doulala
by Emerald Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:41 AM

oh no!
  hugs!

What's going on for you?

ShortMommytobe
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Nope! This is my second... Due in April. Ive got some clothes and blankets but thats about it!
chamelinmom
by Gold Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 3:35 AM

ach it will pass. im due around when you are, i have a little over 7weeks left. I found a few clothes my youngest wore(hes 20mths)as a new born and i probually wont get anything else except a coming home outfit which will be used as his easter outfit until the consignment sale that is local where i can get new looking clothes for a dollar and shop for the rest of the summer for him. I need to either get a new carseat or redo the one we have and i have my old nursing pillow but yea thats about it. I have to get the rest when taxes come in. i just want him to get here. He will cosleep with me, honestly right this second i just need to get him diapers and carseat adn hes good to go, but i want to get a few extras

DixonBabies
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:19 AM
Nope but I have a little more than 12 weeks until my c-section
brittany208
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:33 AM

yes and no. newborns actually NEED very little, so if baby came early, we would be fine. But we are counting on me working til the end of the school year to save up money for medical bills and to get a couple more things we want for baby. Baby isn't due until mid may.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN