Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

You know you're pregnant when

Posted by   + Show Post
You start staring at food, wondering how it is going to taste when it comes back up.

I have angel hair pasta with asiago cheese and tomatoes in front of me. I normally LOVE it. I just can't imagine this is going to feel good coming up. What to do, what to do??!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:34 PM
Replies (41-46):
EmmaGlenn20
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 4:26 PM
1 mom liked this

McDonalds is probably the worst thing to throw up :(

mom_to_kenzie
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:28 PM
I think I've thrown up every food there is when I was pregnant with my first two...word to the wise, pizza hut pizza is awful coming back up. Pop sicles and apple juice taste about the same coming up..

When you pee when you puke..I have never had this happen until I was pregnant.
Darlene06
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:36 PM
If i am pregnant i would only be 2 weeks 3 at the most but i am always hungry n really really sleepy n i always have a headache can i be getting symptoms or is it to soon
Arynbrittany
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:06 AM

You know you're pregnant when you can't fit in booths at restaurants anymore lol I don't miss morning sickness but I won't miss feeling like a whale either lol hope it gets better

CafeMom Tickers
taurusmom88
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:16 AM
Lol. Jeez. Not like having a stomach bug. After its all out then its the dry heaving. Ugh. I remember those days. Eased up when I was about 16 weeks. Hope you feel better soon.

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

And dh has taken to saying, "just stick your finger down your throat; you'll feel better."

Ummm, no! Ewww

Quoting wendy2023:

Haha... Eww i remember those days! I didnt think about how it was going to taste coming up though :/ just wanted it over asap!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rfhsure
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:57 AM

I had that problem with breakfast cereal.

Did not conquer the italian bmt from subway.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN