Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

HI I am new

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:44 AM
  • 1 Replies

Am I pregnant, faint line pregnancy test then disappeared. It was noticeable, and faint. but disappeared after the time frame and just look as a Negative. I wanted to take a picture. but it was gone. does that mean I am pregnant still or not. Some say I am prego, so far. I feel it. I think that I am scents I have been having symptoms. Shortness Of breath,  Gas, .boobs hurting, feeling havely, feeling tried and taking naps, Nausea with or without vomiting,  Changes in my breasts; much pinker and veins,  Food  Cravings weight gain, back in Nov. 2012 I was 145 now I am 163. I have been keeping track of my basal body temperature but I don't fully understand how it help let me know I am prego.  Headache : Yes in the morning really bad ones and some in the afternoon.  Frequent urination: yep every 30 to 45 mins. yes feeling discomfort and cramping in my lower abdomen: (so much of that.), dizzy,  Bloated: (BIG Time) Chest and  Nasal Stuffiness.

All of these symptoms for the past 2 weeks. Than on 1/12/2013 I started spotting and it ended 1/15/2013. 

And what does my  cervical(being high or low, can't tell if it's open or close) have to do with being prego too?

http://www.babycenter.com/400_am-i-pregnant-faint-line-pregnancy-test-then-disappeared_13902792_363.bc?categoryName=Are+you+pregnant%3F

by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Go see your Dr and get blood work. Generally a faint line that disappears does not indicate a positive pregnancy test. Can't tell you if you are pregnant or not. And if you're testing negative and no period then you need to see your OB
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)