Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hey

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:32 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi guys I am kind of concern because I am 5 weeks pregnant I been spotting I had a vaginal ultrasound yesterday and they didn't find no heart beat I don't know if is because I am so soon in my pregnancy I am really scared a year ago I had a fetal demise I have a doctors appointment on Monday has anyone been through this
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi!! Try not to stress about the ultrasound..you are still very early. I've spotted one pregnancy and all was ok. I would just take it easy and try not to stress. Welcome to the group!
Devious103102
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this

5wks is very early to find a heart beat, they may miss it but it could very well show up the next week, or the week after. Also vaginal u/s's can cause bleeding/spotting.  Lots of good thoughts for a sticky baby!

sarai246
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Thanks I am trying to rest the most I can I am still worry because I been cramping a lot... I am really scared because I do want my baby to be okay

Quoting Devious103102:

5wks is very early to find a heart beat, they may miss it but it could very well show up the next week, or the week after. Also vaginal u/s's can cause bleeding/spotting.  Lots of good thoughts for a sticky baby!

sarai246
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:27 PM
I hope so that I'll see a heart beat on my next appointment

Quoting Devious103102:

Devious103102
by Platinum Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:44 PM
I've got my fingers crossed for you hun!

Quoting sarai246:

I hope so that I'll see a heart beat on my next appointment

Quoting Devious103102:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarai246
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Hey guys I am having a miscarriage... That's what they told me today I am heart broken but god does thing for a reason I try staying positive until today that I felt everything came down on me...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured