Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone's girl ultrasound have 2 lines? UPDATE!

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:46 PM
  • 13 Replies

Update: I had my anatomy scan today and the tech was right, it's a girl!

I had an ultrasound done at 15 weeks that looks nothing like my boys, but I swear I can only see 2 lines not 3. Here's the shots. Has anyone else had this?

by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RedheadMama18
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:22 PM

I can't tell very well from that picture!  My DD's ultrasound had 3 very defined lines!  Maybe it's because it is still early?  I am currently pregnant with a boy and that looks nothing like his ultrasound.

Stephanie3804
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Thanks for your response. I have 2 boys and it definitely doesn't look like them at all, I just heard with girls you usually see 3 line and I don't think I do, but I am not ultrasound tech either.

Quoting RedheadMama18:

I can't tell very well from that picture!  My DD's ultrasound had 3 very defined lines!  Maybe it's because it is still early?  I am currently pregnant with a boy and that looks nothing like his ultrasound.

RedheadMama18
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:44 PM

You're welcome! Are you going to have another ultrasound done at 20 weeks?

Quoting Stephanie3804:

Thanks for your response. I have 2 boys and it definitely doesn't look like them at all, I just heard with girls you usually see 3 line and I don't think I do, but I am not ultrasound tech either.

Quoting RedheadMama18:

Stephanie3804
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes. I will have another one. I was just curious if anyone else's girl ultrasound looked the same.

Quoting RedheadMama18:

You're welcome! Are you going to have another ultrasound done at 20 weeks?

Quoting Stephanie3804:

Quoting RedheadMama18:

Larsbug
by Laura on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:21 PM

15 weeks is still too early to tell for sure because genitals are not really fully developed yet. From the looks of it right now I say boy...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Larsbug
by Laura on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:22 PM

but like you, it doesn't look like my boys' ultrasounds either...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers
lilmama8408
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:23 PM
That's to early to tell that looks nothing like my dds ultrasound. To me it looks like early development of a boy of where the lines are.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaughingTattoo
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Thats way too early for gender but if I had to guess it would be a boy

Stephanie3804
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:28 PM

Thanks for the guesses. I keep getting conflicting answers. Some say it looks like their girls and others say it doesn't. It doesn't look like either of my boys, but I guess I'll have to wait until 20 weeks. My 2nd son had a very noticeable penis at 15 weeks so this is just throwing me off.

x_Starr_x
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:41 PM
15 weeks is way early looks like testicles to me
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured