Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

My vagina!!

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:49 PM
  • 7 Replies
2 moms liked this
I'm 38 weeks. My vagina/ pelvis/ hips/ who knows what else HURTS!!! Everytime I turn in bed its like I'm pulling a leash attached to a rhino with my keigals (sp). I went to the mall today and just getting out of the car and walking to the door felt like the Sahara desert in 15 degree windchill after riding a horse bareback while dragging two bowling balls with spikes....

Anyone else?
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
carinsmommy
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:51 PM

I'm too early for this one. But with my first two I felt like the blond lady from the movie what to expect when your expecting. You know the part where she tells the group it feels like some one is kicking her in the vagina all day long. I thought for sure one day I was going to look down and see a foot poking out. LOL! But it will get better right about the time the doctor says "it's a ....."

mrs.Martinez201
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:52 PM
awe hunny, I just had my little guy but I was just there. your almost done! try placing a pillow under your hips, or even on your side the same way
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Oceana09
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:13 AM

That's how it was when I hit 39 weeks. 2 days after I started feeling this way, my son was born! Good luck mama!

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:35 AM
No fun!

But, on the bright side you are almost done!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sj3starz
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:50 AM

Go to a chiropractor that specializes in pregnancy. I have this same pain and have heard that people have AWESOME results. I'm getting adjusted next week so hopefully the pain will subside a bit. I have had this pain since about 15 or 16 weeks (I'm 27 now). If you can fix the problem rather than "tough it out" then I see no reason NOT to try! :-)

Mazie0723
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:11 AM

I'm 39+2 and I pulled a muscle in my vagina/groin area last night trying to cross my legs. As if the normal pressure wasn't bad enough I now feel like someone beat the crap out of my vagina with a baseball bat.

Carson Lenox

pregnancy week by week

Nynnie
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Aw, I'm so sorry for u guys. I didn't have that problem with my son and I really hope I don't have it with this one either
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)