Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 days late.... Edit, 7 days late... Now 11 days

Posted by   + Show Post
And in a few minutes, 3 days late. I tested 4 days ago and it was negative buuut I'm thinking now I should test again. I can't believe it we were so so careful!!! We used condoms, hardly touched each other and I tested for ovulation every day and never got a positive. If I'm pregnant this is pregnancy 6 and possibly baby 5 in 8 years.

I refuse to be upset about it if I am pregnant, it will work out and all my kids are awesome but I want to be done, at least for a few years! Lol, my body is tired! I think my husband has super sperm. Super sperm with tools.

edit: I peed on a stick and it was negative. I'm happy with that but still suspicious. If I don't get AF in a few days I'll test again

Edit: urg! I was due for AF on the 18th and its the 22 now. Still no sign of it.
I did take another equate hpt and it looks negative to me however I feel like there is a super super faint plus sign. I think it's just my imagination though.

Edit: 6 days late and counting.

Edit: day 7 and no sign of AF.

Edit again :

Took another test and it had a super faint line. The line appeared after the cutoff though so I don't trust it. I will be testing again in a few days. I am 11 days late.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Replies (11-20):
norahsmommy
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
norahsmommy
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:11 PM
I guess I'm going out to buy more pregnancy tests. I have never been irregular. This is weird.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sparklebug86
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:13 PM

since you are 7 days late but still getting negatives, I would call your dr to get checked. There could be something else going on 

norahsmommy
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:17 PM
I'm starting to wonder about that myself. I've always gotten positives very early on when I was pregnant. My mom didn't test positive for pregnancy until she was almost 5 months along with my brother. Maybe this is one of those situations? Or maybe I'm so old now my body is ready for the 'change' lol. I doubt that, I'm only 31. Dh would be happy if that came early though ;).
I'm about due for my yearly exam anyway, might as well go in.

Quoting sparklebug86:

since you are 7 days late but still getting negatives, I would call your dr to get checked. There could be something else going on 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sparklebug86
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:35 PM

or it could be something else, like a hormonal change that has caused a change in your cycle. A year ago my cycles were all over the place when they hadnt been before and it turned out that I have lupus and thats what caused the imbalance in my body and made my cycle go all over the place! 

Quoting norahsmommy:

I'm starting to wonder about that myself. I've always gotten positives very early on when I was pregnant. My mom didn't test positive for pregnancy until she was almost 5 months along with my brother. Maybe this is one of those situations? Or maybe I'm so old now my body is ready for the 'change' lol. I doubt that, I'm only 31. Dh would be happy if that came early though ;).
I'm about due for my yearly exam anyway, might as well go in.

Quoting sparklebug86:

CafeMom Tickers

TTC2Long
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:37 PM
So today is day 7? Have you poas today?

And you're too young for "the change!" Lol. I'M to young and I'M 31! ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrsfarr
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:39 PM
SIL is on the pill and was 2.5 weeks late. She wasn't pregnant. So there's hope.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by Amber on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Take a test again!

norahsmommy
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Oh, I know I'm too young! But after 4 kids and 5 pregnancies since 2004, dh jokes that my body has been out through the ringer and might go through the change early.

I haven't POAS today because I'm out of them. I have to hit up the dollar store tomorrow and get a bunch.

Quoting TTC2Long:

So today is day 7? Have you poas today?

And you're too young for "the change!" Lol. I'M to young and I'M 31! ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
norahsmommy
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:48 PM
I'm not using any bc other than condoms.
Ds is nursing but is almost a year old and I got my cycle back already. So it wouldn't be nursing causing AF to stay away.

Quoting Mrsfarr:

SIL is on the pill and was 2.5 weeks late. She wasn't pregnant. So there's hope.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN