Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

2 days late.... Edit, 7 days late... Now 11 days

Posted by   + Show Post
And in a few minutes, 3 days late. I tested 4 days ago and it was negative buuut I'm thinking now I should test again. I can't believe it we were so so careful!!! We used condoms, hardly touched each other and I tested for ovulation every day and never got a positive. If I'm pregnant this is pregnancy 6 and possibly baby 5 in 8 years.

I refuse to be upset about it if I am pregnant, it will work out and all my kids are awesome but I want to be done, at least for a few years! Lol, my body is tired! I think my husband has super sperm. Super sperm with tools.

edit: I peed on a stick and it was negative. I'm happy with that but still suspicious. If I don't get AF in a few days I'll test again

Edit: urg! I was due for AF on the 18th and its the 22 now. Still no sign of it.
I did take another equate hpt and it looks negative to me however I feel like there is a super super faint plus sign. I think it's just my imagination though.

Edit: 6 days late and counting.

Edit: day 7 and no sign of AF.

Edit again :

Took another test and it had a super faint line. The line appeared after the cutoff though so I don't trust it. I will be testing again in a few days. I am 11 days late.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Replies (11-20):
norahsmommy
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
norahsmommy
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:11 PM
I guess I'm going out to buy more pregnancy tests. I have never been irregular. This is weird.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sparklebug86
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:13 PM

since you are 7 days late but still getting negatives, I would call your dr to get checked. There could be something else going on 

norahsmommy
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:17 PM
I'm starting to wonder about that myself. I've always gotten positives very early on when I was pregnant. My mom didn't test positive for pregnancy until she was almost 5 months along with my brother. Maybe this is one of those situations? Or maybe I'm so old now my body is ready for the 'change' lol. I doubt that, I'm only 31. Dh would be happy if that came early though ;).
I'm about due for my yearly exam anyway, might as well go in.

Quoting sparklebug86:

since you are 7 days late but still getting negatives, I would call your dr to get checked. There could be something else going on 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sparklebug86
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:35 PM

or it could be something else, like a hormonal change that has caused a change in your cycle. A year ago my cycles were all over the place when they hadnt been before and it turned out that I have lupus and thats what caused the imbalance in my body and made my cycle go all over the place! 

Quoting norahsmommy:

I'm starting to wonder about that myself. I've always gotten positives very early on when I was pregnant. My mom didn't test positive for pregnancy until she was almost 5 months along with my brother. Maybe this is one of those situations? Or maybe I'm so old now my body is ready for the 'change' lol. I doubt that, I'm only 31. Dh would be happy if that came early though ;).
I'm about due for my yearly exam anyway, might as well go in.

Quoting sparklebug86:

CafeMom Tickers

TTC2Long
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:37 PM
So today is day 7? Have you poas today?

And you're too young for "the change!" Lol. I'M to young and I'M 31! ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrsfarr
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:39 PM
SIL is on the pill and was 2.5 weeks late. She wasn't pregnant. So there's hope.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Take a test again!

norahsmommy
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Oh, I know I'm too young! But after 4 kids and 5 pregnancies since 2004, dh jokes that my body has been out through the ringer and might go through the change early.

I haven't POAS today because I'm out of them. I have to hit up the dollar store tomorrow and get a bunch.

Quoting TTC2Long:

So today is day 7? Have you poas today?

And you're too young for "the change!" Lol. I'M to young and I'M 31! ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
norahsmommy
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:48 PM
I'm not using any bc other than condoms.
Ds is nursing but is almost a year old and I got my cycle back already. So it wouldn't be nursing causing AF to stay away.

Quoting Mrsfarr:

SIL is on the pill and was 2.5 weeks late. She wasn't pregnant. So there's hope.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN