Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

2 days late.... Edit, 7 days late... Now 11 days

Posted by   + Show Post
And in a few minutes, 3 days late. I tested 4 days ago and it was negative buuut I'm thinking now I should test again. I can't believe it we were so so careful!!! We used condoms, hardly touched each other and I tested for ovulation every day and never got a positive. If I'm pregnant this is pregnancy 6 and possibly baby 5 in 8 years.

I refuse to be upset about it if I am pregnant, it will work out and all my kids are awesome but I want to be done, at least for a few years! Lol, my body is tired! I think my husband has super sperm. Super sperm with tools.

edit: I peed on a stick and it was negative. I'm happy with that but still suspicious. If I don't get AF in a few days I'll test again

Edit: urg! I was due for AF on the 18th and its the 22 now. Still no sign of it.
I did take another equate hpt and it looks negative to me however I feel like there is a super super faint plus sign. I think it's just my imagination though.

Edit: 6 days late and counting.

Edit: day 7 and no sign of AF.

Edit again :

Took another test and it had a super faint line. The line appeared after the cutoff though so I don't trust it. I will be testing again in a few days. I am 11 days late.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Replies (21-30):
TTC2Long
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Lol. Maybe your body decided for you that it's done! ;)

Quoting norahsmommy:

Oh, I know I'm too young! But after 4 kids and 5 pregnancies since 2004, dh jokes that my body has been out through the ringer and might go through the change early.

I haven't POAS today because I'm out of them. I have to hit up the dollar store tomorrow and get a bunch.

Quoting TTC2Long:

So today is day 7? Have you poas today?

And you're too young for "the change!" Lol. I'M to young and I'M 31! ;)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
norahsmommy
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mellissa1990
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:11 AM

I am pregnant with #6 and I can usually tell about day 14....even without a test.

norahsmommy
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:38 AM
I was so dizzy yesterday and tired and the whole house smelled bad to me but no one else could smell it. I've always gotten a positive by 11 or 12 days after ovulation so this is weird for me.

Quoting Mellissa1990:

I am pregnant with #6 and I can usually tell about day 14....even without a test.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mellissa1990
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:45 AM

By day 14, I'm already getting sore boobs and smells bother me.  Then by day 20 or so, I begin to get morning sickness and have trouble getting out of bed in the morning with throwing up.  By that time, my children are saying, "Is mommy going to have another baby?"

RaeRaeNe
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:49 AM
I was almost a month late before I got my real BFP at about 2 weeks I had a suuuuper faint test that I actually thought it was just an evap line it was so faint. gl!
Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Go in for blood work. When I was preg with DD2 I didn't get a positive home test till I was almost 8wks preg.

Mariah-1987
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:29 AM
This is 3rd pregnancy, 3rd baby for me. I tested twice when I was 3 days late and they were very faint lines but I knew there was no other way I could be late. I used equate.
YzmaRocks
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:23 PM
I didn't test positive with this baby until I was 5-6 weeks along :)
ImNotKarl
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:29 PM

I never find out or have symtoms until 6-7 weeks along. Other than missing my period, I get nothing. Then over the course of a week or so it all hits like a truck and knocks me on my ass. lol.

This time I tested when my period was two weeks late, and got two faint positives. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)