Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I feel like a wreck!!!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:22 PM
  • 5 Replies

So I took a home ovulation test on the 16th and it was definitely positive but DH and I had already started "trying" on the 14th so the MOST I could be is a week along or 3 weeks according to pregnancy calculators?? lol But DH is getting really frustrated with me and he told me thinks im pregnant but IDK how he would already be able to tell?? But starting last night I just felt super moody and didnt want to be touched or bothered. DH wanted to cuddle like we always do but I wanted nothing to do with it. He told me im acting just like I did last time I was pregnant but how could that be already?? I do feel super moody thought I just want to be left alone which is totally not like me!! Im never moody, not even when im on my period..thats why DH says he KNOWS lol but IDK I think its too early .. IDK whats wrong with me though :(

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:49 PM

It's a waiting game to test.  It's a little too early.  You could try, but I generally wait until a few weeks past ovulation.  Good luck!

Italiancouture7
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Quoting meam4444:

It's a waiting game to test.  It's a little too early.  You could try, but I generally wait until a few weeks past ovulation.  Good luck!

Ya im gonna wait atleast another week. Thank you!!

avaana06
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:51 PM

My husband always knows too. ;)

Devious103102
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Totally possible and totally not too early. With Livi I started to have "signs" (being moody, cranky, not wanting sex, etc) 5 days after ovulating and I got a BFP at 8DPO! 

victoriahearts
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:19 PM

I would wait to get your hopes up, you could just be having an off day(s). Wait until you have missed your period to test in order to be sure.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN