Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

How did you announce your pregnancy on Facebook (if you did)?

Posted by   + Show Post

How did you??

Share your cute ideas here!

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Replies (11-20):
NoahsMommy10412
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:50 PM

I posted a status tagging my boyfirned/the dad saying:

For those of you who don't know already... I'm pregnant! It's an unplanned pregnancy but we decided we're keeping it. We're gonna give it the best life we possibly can :)

Some of my family already knew I was pregnant. I posted it about a month after we found out.

takingbacklove
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 3:56 PM
"The birds and the bees. I'm growing a tree." Most people didn't get it until I posted the first ultrasound pic.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
airforcewife90
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 4:02 PM
4 moms liked this

I used this picture to announce it...

and this to announce the gender the day after Christmas..

Plus-size-mommy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 4:29 PM
I, unfortunately, did not get to announce in some cute way. My family was in a panic because of the pulmonary embolism, me being in critical condition, and the unknown on the baby surviving the dangerous procedures (I was 9 weeks); so they posted on FB urgently asking for prayers. Which worked cause we're both still here, so I can't complain too much.
BosGirl0906
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Well, I had two m/c last year.  With my first, I posted a picture of our 7wk ultrasound.  Six weeks later, I miscarried.  With my 2nd pregnancy, we didn't post it, luckily, and I m/c again.  With this one, we waited until I was 20 weeks.  Everyone on FB was doing this 30 days of thankfulness thing during November, where you post something you're thankful for everyday.  So on the very last day, November 30, I posted "Day 30: I am thankful for this sweet miracle baby growing in my belly".  Two days later, we found out it was a boy so I posted "I've been waiting too long for my baby and I can hardly wait for Jacob to be here!".  Everybody was excited because at first, they thought I'd just found out and then they realized I was pretty far along, they couldn't believe I'd kept it a secret so long :)

lovemygage
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:35 PM
I just posted a pic of the test. My beautiful little pink plus sign.
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:35 PM
3 moms liked this

I posted this
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
theosgirl45
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:41 PM

I created one of those stick family things they have and made my character pregnant.  My mom posted "Well, Sam killed the rabbit" and no one got it.  People really thought I had accidently killed a bunny lol.  When we found out that I was having a boy we posted that I was growing a penis. LOL

A-WAHL
by Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:45 PM
I took 2 pregnancy tests just to be sure lol. Then I posted a pic of the tests. I also changed my profile pic to the tests :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
YzmaRocks
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 6:07 PM

I posted this photo :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)