Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

An opinion appreciated :)

Posted by   + Show Post
I just found out I'm pregnant with #4. This one was not planned as I was on birth control and it still happened. I am going thru separation and I'm not sure I can single parent a fourth. The guy that I was with told me to abort but I refused but I'm looking at my only two options.. Keep and struggle or adoption. Has anyone been thru adoption process? I feel scared and confused...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Replies (11-11):
Momma-Bearof3
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:23 AM
I'm isolated from all my support of my family. If we do divorce (and most likely headed that way with his deciding factor I got pregnant again) I will have to move to where my family is. I would have support but not much. My mother has tried to see both my sides but has told me its my decision of course. It's good u have great support. Good luck to u and I hope I'll get support when I need it most with whatever decision I make.

Quoting alexislovesjr:

Kind of going through it now. Me and hubby are seperated and expecting 3rd. I was thinking adoption at first but my mother changed my mind, plus I have alot of support.

I think you should do what ever is best for you and your children you have now. I hope you the best! I think adoption is always a awesome choice, just take your time to think about it. (HUGS!)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)