Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

speck of blood

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:30 PM
  • 6 Replies

Last night and this morning I had a speck of blood, it looked red and dry...i never had implantation bleeding with my other 2 kids. i've only been pregnant a few weeks, but i think that's too long for implantation bleeding. Anyone else had this happen? 

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
PresleyLove
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:33 PM
A few weeks means? How long are you..
TTC2Long
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:34 PM
If it's only a speck, one time, no cramps, I wouldn't worry at all. The growing uterus can release some old blood pockets that were trapped or stuck before. For some women, even spotting is normal. I'm sure you're fine. :) Heck, I was in the hospital for preterm contractions, 11+ per hour, had spotting and they weren't worried. Bright red, fresh blood spotting. It was just that one time, 2 weeks ago. I'm fine, baby is fine, still pregnant, so...:)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
shortcake82418
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:35 PM

I'm not sure how far a long i am...think i conceived maybe the 5th of jan. not sure...

shortcake82418
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:36 PM

how far along are you?

Quoting TTC2Long:

If it's only a speck, one time, no cramps, I wouldn't worry at all. The growing uterus can release some old blood pockets that were trapped or stuck before. For some women, even spotting is normal. I'm sure you're fine. :) Heck, I was in the hospital for preterm contractions, 11+ per hour, had spotting and they weren't worried. Bright red, fresh blood spotting. It was just that one time, 2 weeks ago. I'm fine, baby is fine, still pregnant, so...:)

TTC2Long
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:40 PM
I'm 29 weeks now. That happened at 27 weeks.

Quoting shortcake82418:

how far along are you?

Quoting TTC2Long:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
shortcake82418
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:42 PM

oh ok

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)