Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

gender test?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:49 PM
  • 19 Replies

I've heard there's gender tests now? is that true?

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ProudMama1125
by Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:53 PM

Yup. Intelligender... it's like $30. I'm going to try the baking soda test tho... it's free lol.

shortcake82418
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:54 PM

I don't know if i want to know b4 the ultrasound, but i might get anxious. i wonder how soon it figures it out?

myusernamedied
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:56 PM

What's that?
I wanna do that. lol

Quoting ProudMama1125:

Yup. Intelligender... it's like $30. I'm going to try the baking soda test tho... it's free lol.

CafeMom Tickers
juniebug11
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Yes it's a pee test you can get it at any pharmacy , Walmart doesn't have it. It was like $40 here , and if it's a boy it turns a certain color and if it's a girl it turns a different color .

Mine was right when I did it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
juniebug11
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:58 PM
You can do it at 10 weeks but I did it at 12 weeks and it was right. You just pee in a little jar.

Quoting shortcake82418:

I don't know if i want to know b4 the ultrasound, but i might get anxious. i wonder how soon it figures it out?

ProudMama1125
by Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:36 AM
1 mom liked this

It's super easy. All you need is 2 cups. One to pee in... and one you put 2-3tsp of baking soda in. Pour just enough pee in the baking soda cup to cover the baking soda... if it fizzes- boy , no fizz-girl.

Quoting myusernamedied:

What's that?
I wanna do that. lol

Quoting ProudMama1125:

myusernamedied
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:40 AM

Does it work?
(As myths go, how often is it correct?) lol

Quoting ProudMama1125:

It's super easy. All you need is 2 cups. One to pee in... and one you put 2-3tsp of baking soda in. Pour just enough pee in the baking soda cup to cover the baking soda... if it fizzes- boy , no fizz-girl.

Quoting myusernamedied:

What's that?
I wanna do that. lol

Quoting ProudMama1125:

CafeMom Tickers
ProudMama1125
by Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:43 AM

The site that I got it off of said that out of 31 women, 22 'results' were correct. It's just for FUN tho! Don't read too much into it.

Quoting myusernamedied:

Does it work?

Quoting ProudMama1125:

Quoting myusernamedied:

What's that?
I wanna do that. lol

Quoting ProudMama1125:

myusernamedied
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:47 AM

Oh, I know. lol. I just like to know what all the myths are, and how lucky the 'results' are.
 I find out soon enough. haha

Quoting ProudMama1125:

The site that I got it off of said that out of 31 women, 22 'results' were correct. It's just for FUN tho! Don't read too much into it.

Quoting myusernamedied:

Does it work?

Quoting ProudMama1125:

Quoting myusernamedied:

What's that?
I wanna do that. lol

Quoting ProudMama1125:

CafeMom Tickers
Yurixsi
by Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:49 AM
I beleave its after 10 weeks

Quoting shortcake82418:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN