Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Never going to sleep again. Vennnt

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:37 AM
  • 4 Replies
Im 38 weeks...miserable, barely sleeping as it is. I have to pee like 10+ times a night and our bathroom is down stairs.

Now my 21 mongh olds in a big girl bed as of last night..she wasnt ready, but was climbing out of her crib. She did good but has been up since 4:30.

& my 3 1/2 year old keeps grinding her teeth so loud I can her it and im freaking out about it. Ive never noticed until this last few days.

By the time I get her a mouth guard, and my 21 month old used to her big girl bed,

The baby will be here. Then obviously, no sleep. Im waiting and hoping my 21 month old falls back asleep...thrn I can get another hour maybe. Ugh itd be great. I have contractions every 20 mins...its been like this for like 2 days now..the dr keeps saying "soon"...id prefer not...i have to much to do now! :( vent over.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
shortyali
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:51 AM
(((HUGS)))

I am not a fan of the last few weeks of pregnancy. I told DH with my last one (my 3rd) that the last month of pregnancy there should be a spa or something where we can go just relax before all get out gets loose. Someplace where we can sleep all we want, get massages, get catered too and so on.

I just kept telling myself its almost over, it's almost over.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CheyennesMommy2
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:58 AM
What you described sounds so nice....im gonna dream about it lol.

I have 11 days till my edd..but they say sooner. Even though im 3cm, &contracting every 20 mins...i still feel like ill go over. Just a gut feeling. Plus my girls were both over.

Quoting shortyali:

(((HUGS)))

I am not a fan of the last few weeks of pregnancy. I told DH with my last one (my 3rd) that the last month of pregnancy there should be a spa or something where we can go just relax before all get out gets loose. Someplace where we can sleep all we want, get massages, get catered too and so on.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shortyali
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:52 AM
I hear you. My last 2 were scheduled sections but I kinda laugh at that. I found out about 2 days before each date what day I was having them. My last pregnancy I had 4 different due dates, all a week apart. They should have just said you are due in Nov, not sure what day but expect the whole month, lol. I started out being due Nov 24, then it went to Nov 9th. About half way thru it changed to Nov 16th. Then on Nov 7th they changed it to Nov 28th. When I went for my appt on Nov 14th, my dr asked why I was still pregnant. SMH, because you people can't pick a day. So he picked Nov 16th. I started having contractions that morning and during the section he could see where my scar was starting to rip open. Pretty damn glad they did it when they did.
Momma knows best, so if you think it's going to be after your due date then you are most likely right. ;)

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

I have 11 days till my edd..but they say sooner. Even though im 3cm, &contracting every 20 mins...i still feel like ill go over. Just a gut feeling. Plus my girls were both over.

Quoting shortyali:

(((HUGS)))

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CheyennesMommy2
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Wow thats crazy they changed it so many times!!

Hopefully its a bit...my oldest and this teeth grinding thing is my focus at the moment. Ugh its terrrrrrible.

Quoting shortyali:

I hear you. My last 2 were scheduled sections but I kinda laugh at that. I found out about 2 days before each date what day I was having them. My last pregnancy I had 4 different due dates, all a week apart. They should have just said you are due in Nov, not sure what day but expect the whole month, lol. I started out being due Nov 24, then it went to Nov 9th. About half way thru it changed to Nov 16th. Then on Nov 7th they changed it to Nov 28th. When I went for my appt on Nov 14th, my dr asked why I was still pregnant. SMH, because you people can't pick a day. So he picked Nov 16th. I started having contractions that morning and during the section he could see where my scar was starting to rip open. Pretty damn glad they did it when they did.

Momma knows best, so if you think it's going to be after your due date then you are most likely right. ;)

Quoting CheyennesMommy2:

Quoting shortyali:

(((HUGS)))

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)