Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

9 weeks pregnant and father of baby is moving out

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:54 AM
  • 10 Replies

Im devastated. My boyfriend of two years is moving out.  He came home from golfing and got mad at something being in the kitchen he had already picked up once and ignored me for 24 hours.  Well seeing that i am pregnant and have raging hormones i finally confronted him at 9pm and he said he is leaving he cant take it anymore the house is a mess.  Ok we have 4 kids running around the house all day 9,11,12 and 14 they cook their own food and make messes and he cleans up after them instead of telling them to do it.  I can't tell you how many times i have told him to make them come clean it up.  It's just the kitchen that is his issue.  So he walked out on me and the baby. I posted pics of my house on facebook to show my friends how filthy it was and this after no one had touched a thing all day cleaning wise and one said gee i wish my house was that filthy and another said hey you want my address so you can come mess my house up.  I dont know what to do at this point that makes me a single mother of three with the new baby and the lease of the house is in my name and i cant afford it alone.

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FarmGirl2B
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this
If he is really leaving and the kids are his, child support could help you. Also check with social services to see about getting help with housing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Devious103102
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:38 AM

Sorry girl. If he's gonna leave over something like that rather than try to fix the issue then it sounds like there's something deeper going on and maybe you're better off without him.  GL girl.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:45 AM

((hugs))

Peytonsmommy310
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:50 AM
It doesn't look like they are his kids. They were together 2 years one of her kids is 14. But I agree get child support from the other dad/s

Quoting FarmGirl2B:

If he is really leaving and the kids are his, child support could help you. Also check with social services to see about getting help with housing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Peytonsmommy310
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Sorry I wasn't being snarky :-) its hard to text emotions Haha

Quoting FarmGirl2B:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ctaylor1211
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:11 PM

i get child support from my ex husband for my two bio kids the other two are his bio kids not mine.  I am carrying his baby tho.

momtwentythree
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Im sorry
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:25 PM
I'm sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shash1344
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:11 AM
2 moms liked this

any man who would walk out on his pregnant partner over a "dirty kitchen" is not worth having. obviously it will be much harder to make it on your own in terms of finances and parenting but, hey, it will make room in your life for a man who will treat you properly!

hang in there. you deserve much better.

ProudMama1125
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Oh wow. A dirty kitchen doesn't warrant a move-out. If that were the case, DH would have packed up a long time ago. I'm sorry he's actting so childish & selfish. Sounds like you both need to sit down and have a heart to heart. **hugs**

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN