Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

my music during delivery.....

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:40 PM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

So me and my hunny were watching greastest songs of the 00s and we saw the eminem so "lose yourself" and they said it's a good motivation song when planning on doing something so I told my hunny "babe I want that song when pushing the baby out" He just started laughing saying "why?" I said "beccause its so inspirational and makes me feel like I can do it"  (jokenly) he laughed and said "why don't you just use the rocky theme song or the eye of the tiger" I said "good idea remind me to download the songs before my due date"  We both had a good laugh and he said "yeah the baby is gonna come out with his/her hands up raised in the air like rocky thinking I made it into the world" lol....

But I am planning to have music not sure if those are going to be the songs lol. just maybe just for a laugh so it won't be so tense...

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
doulala
by Emerald Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this

lol!

I love it!

And even if songs aren't necessarily motivational, keeping up the humor is a great idea, too!

bfairbanks
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I like "booty shaking" music during labor it keeps me calm and happy...low by flo rida, lady taffy d4l, just lose it by eminem, salt shaker by ying yang twins...lol they keep me happy and drive my dh and nurses crazy
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:31 PM

That would be awesome. Especially if you did a birth video. I can tell you though, it won't matter what kind of music is on or tv or anything, when you are pushing and when the baby first comes out. You are in your own little world. I think Fox news was on when I was pushing with my first baby.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)