Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Can you please help me???

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm gonna redone my post since I've had sooo many people bashing on me. Just gonna let you know a little about me.

Hi, my name is Brittany , I'm from Kentucky. I am 18 gonna be 19 in June. Been with my wonderful fiance for 3 years and 3 months engaged a year getting married pretty soon .Me and my fiance both have jobs, I work a DQ(hey it's a job for now)  and he does Drywall, both our vehicles are paid for and right now our home is being remodled so all we have to pay is bills which I think we are doing good for our age.  On Dec. 9th he cumed in me ALOT and that was our first time we've ever done that, we have always done the pull out for over a year now and just decided that we might want to bring a little bundle of joy into the world I mean its gonna happen sooner or later so why not now?! Not saying I'm gonna get pregnant now, just trying to get info for whenever the time does come. I was two weeks late on my period and I thought I was gonna be a mommy but then I started  yesterday :(When I was born my lady part wasn't open so the DR had to cut it open, yes it does happen you can look it up so that why I came on this site looking for some serious answers because my fear has came back that I might not be able too ! When I was born my lady part wasn't open so the DR have to cut it open, yes it does happen you can look it up Please don't comment on my post if your not gonna be nice, I'm just trying to get info <3 Thank you and have a blessed day! (:

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:27 AM
Replies (51-60):
CheyennesMommy2
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:07 AM
Please wait. Go get your high school diploma..then go to college. Just wait.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovebaby3grkai
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:18 AM

how old are you

Tracie82411
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I would just like to say it really doesnt matter how old you are when you have a baby. I am 17 and I had my daughter 2 month ago and I'm doing a bettet job then most 25 year olds! As long as you're going to step up and make them your number one then you're already starting out right. And I AM finishing school, early at that then I'm going to a community college to become a RN so young girls CAN do it just as well if not better then 20 some year olds! I'm sorry I don't know about the test but all these "mature" ladies were being rude and just had to put this out ther. Good luck :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmyL3469
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:54 AM

well kid, you opened yourself up for comments like that when you posted idiocy on the forums.

Quoting Lulu1022:

Umm like if I wanted to hear an asshole I would have farted! So grow up! 

Quoting AmyL3469:

Umm.. well, if you keep having unprotected sex, you can try a pregnancy test maybe. I'm not sure if you've heard of those.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Lulu1022
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:21 PM

Or most people dont like that word and say something else! Gosh, most of you people that call yourself "MOMSs" and  are acting like you still in high school, its called GROW UP? Thats what most women call it! You either need to help me or GET OFF MY POST!

Quoting MissTacoBell:

Girls say lady parts. Women say vagina.

Quoting Lulu1022:

Its called look it up and you will see what im talking about!

Quoting MissTacoBell:

It's called a vagina.

Quoting Lulu1022:

When I was born the dr had to cut me open my lady part, Im not dum because my mom told me that and she wouldnt make something up like that.

ahawkins
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:35 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm almost 29 years old and prefer the term lady parts..... Just saying :)

Quoting MissTacoBell:

Quoting Lulu1022:

Quoting MissTacoBell:

It's called a vagina.

Quoting Lulu1022:

When I was born the dr had to cut me open my lady part, Im not dum because my mom told me that and she wouldnt make something up like that.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MissTacoBell
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this

If you're seriously thinking about putting things in motion to push one out of that particular oraphus, you should be mature enough to use its proper term.

But seriously, you are asking how do you know you can concieve with yout bf. Why? Why not. Seriously? I, and many others on here, albeit a bit harsh in their delivery, ARE (at least trying) to help you.

We know how it is. We have kids already. We know the ins and outs and the process pretty well. We have the experience to stop and look back and see what we really should have done (if anything) different. I would bet every cent I have (all 47 of them) that most women on here who had kids before going to college or otherwise gaining employable skills wish with all their being that they had been wise enough to do so before having kids.

You want a child, we get it, but that simple joy will still be there in a few years after you have experienced a little more of life without the teather of a child. Go to school. I am a 27 year old college senior working my a$$ off being a SAHM to two kids while taking every spare 5 minutes I get to do homework so I can better my families situation. Dh works at walmart and makes just enough that we can survive with the augment of fs. That's not where you want to be, it sucks. Its stressful. I don't get to spend nearly as much time playing with my kids as I want. 

You want to have that time. You are going to want to devote yourself entirely to them without worrying about how many hours you/SO got this week and looking for stuff to sell to make rent or calling on people to borrow or GOD FORBID you have to get involved with cash advance places or loanshark loans. Its not a place to be. I speak from experience.

I apologize if I was turse, but I mean this from the bottom of my heart: WAIT. You will be so happy you did. So, so happy. Anyway, I hope you really think about it. It's no fun having to scrounge for the means to provide the base essentials to your most precious treasures. No fun at all.

Quoting Lulu1022:

Or most people dont like that word and say something else! Gosh, most of you people that call yourself "MOMSs" and  are acting like you still in high school, its called GROW UP? Thats what most women call it! You either need to help me or GET OFF MY POST!

Quoting MissTacoBell:

Quoting Lulu1022:

Quoting MissTacoBell:

It's called a vagina.

Quoting Lulu1022:

Lulu1022
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:09 PM

The way I told shouldn't mean anything about me having a child they will not look at me any different! Yes, I should have worded it different but I didn't and the next post if I ever make one I WILL make sure I use proper terms. (I'm not trying to be rude). I came on here to ask a question that I couldn't ask someone face to face cause I would be embarrassed so that why I come here thinking I was gonna get some help but all I got was being bashed all over this site! When I was born, the DR had to cut me open, yes that does happen you can look it up so Ive always thought I couldn'thave kids so I was just si looking for helpful answers. I am working on getting my GED. working at Dairy Queen till then (Laugh if you want I don't care its a job pays the bills) and he works in drywall Both of our truck are paid for and right now our home is being remodeled so I think I have a good start for an 18 year old. I just wish people would have gave me time to explain myself instead of taking it to a whole never level. I do except your apologize, I am thankful for the adcive you have gave me and will think about it.

Quoting MissTacoBell:

If you're seriously thinking about putting things in motion to push one out of that particular oraphus, you should be mature enough to use its proper term.

But seriously, you are asking how do you know you can concieve with yout bf. Why? Why not. Seriously? I, and many others on here, albeit a bit harsh in their delivery, ARE (at least trying) to help you.

We know how it is. We have kids already. We know the ins and outs and the process pretty well. We have the experience to stop and look back and see what we really should have done (if anything) different. I would bet every cent I have (all 47 of them) that most women on here who had kids before going to college or otherwise gaining employable skills wish with all their being that they had been wise enough to do so before having kids.

You want a child, we get it, but that simple joy will still be there in a few years after you have experienced a little more of life without the teather of a child. Go to school. I am a 27 year old college senior working my a$$ off being a SAHM to two kids while taking every spare 5 minutes I get to do homework so I can better my families situation. Dh works at walmart and makes just enough that we can survive with the augment of fs. That's not where you want to be, it sucks. Its stressful. I don't get to spend nearly as much time playing with my kids as I want. 

You want to have that time. You are going to want to devote yourself entirely to them without worrying about how many hours you/SO got this week and looking for stuff to sell to make rent or calling on people to borrow or GOD FORBID you have to get involved with cash advance places or loanshark loans. Its not a place to be. I speak from experience.

I apologize if I was turse, but I mean this from the bottom of my heart: WAIT. You will be so happy you did. So, so happy. Anyway, I hope you really think about it. It's no fun having to scrounge for the means to provide the base essentials to your most precious treasures. No fun at all.

Quoting Lulu1022:

Quoting MissTacoBell:

Quoting Lulu1022:

Quoting MissTacoBell:

It's called a vagina.

Quoting Lulu1022:

Nicole060812
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:11 PM
Get an education first for you and a kids sake!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmyMama3
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:51 PM
I would call your obgyn and schedule and appointment to discuss your concerns :) good luck
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)