Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Can you please help me???

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm gonna redone my post since I've had sooo many people bashing on me. Just gonna let you know a little about me.

Hi, my name is Brittany , I'm from Kentucky. I am 18 gonna be 19 in June. Been with my wonderful fiance for 3 years and 3 months engaged a year getting married pretty soon .Me and my fiance both have jobs, I work a DQ(hey it's a job for now)  and he does Drywall, both our vehicles are paid for and right now our home is being remodled so all we have to pay is bills which I think we are doing good for our age.  On Dec. 9th he cumed in me ALOT and that was our first time we've ever done that, we have always done the pull out for over a year now and just decided that we might want to bring a little bundle of joy into the world I mean its gonna happen sooner or later so why not now?! Not saying I'm gonna get pregnant now, just trying to get info for whenever the time does come. I was two weeks late on my period and I thought I was gonna be a mommy but then I started  yesterday :(When I was born my lady part wasn't open so the DR had to cut it open, yes it does happen you can look it up so that why I came on this site looking for some serious answers because my fear has came back that I might not be able too ! When I was born my lady part wasn't open so the DR have to cut it open, yes it does happen you can look it up Please don't comment on my post if your not gonna be nice, I'm just trying to get info <3 Thank you and have a blessed day! (:

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:27 AM
Replies (11-20):
Lulu1022
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:00 AM

Yes, I am a young kid I  wasn't saying I an adult I was just asking is there a test out there to see if you able to get pregnant or not. I thought this was a site that Mom would try yo help you out on stuff you don't know about, I know how to get pregnant Like I have said over and over I was just asking I didn't say I was gonna get pregnant right away I was just wanting to know if I can so whenever we do try I know I'm not wasting my time.

sissykay78
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:03 AM
There actually is a at home fertility test made by First Response. I got a free one in my box of pregnancy tests.I took it out of curiosity and well it said I was fertile:P But I knew that I'm pregnant with my fifth. Wether or not there accurate or not I have no clue.

Anyhow I wouldn't see the reason for a young person to do a fertility test without any reason to think you infertile.But to each their own. Your legally a adult so whatever. *shrugs*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lulu1022
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:06 AM

Thank you Brittany, im gald you are being nice about it. I wasnt asking HOW to get preganat I was just wanting to  know if I could take a test to see or not. Thanks again. 

Quoting Brittany9166:

Also track your ovulation period. Its better to try while ur ovulating. Dont get down about it girl. You just have to have good timing! !!! Good luck

Quoting Brittany9166:

No girl there is no test that can tell u if u can't get pregnant. I hope u get pregnant!!! You have lots of time so sit back snd enjoy

Quoting Lulu1022:

I know how to get pregnant! I was asking if there was test you can take to see if you can or not!

Lulu1022
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:10 AM

When I was born my hole wasn't open, so I have always thought that would stop me from having kids so I was jw if there was a test that I could take. Thank you for telling me this, this might be a stupid question but where could I get one of them test at, somewhere like walmart?

Quoting sissykay78:

There actually is a at home fertility test made by First Response. I got a free one in my box of pregnancy tests.I took it out of curiosity and well it said I was fertile:P But I knew that I'm pregnant with my fifth. Wether or not there accurate or not I have no clue.

Anyhow I wouldn't see the reason for a young person to do a fertility test without any reason to think you infertile.But to each their own. Your legally a adult so whatever. *shrugs*

TTC2Long
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:11 AM
5 moms liked this
First, there is no test you can take to tell you whether you CAN get pregnant or not, unless you're having fertility issues, and then there are a lot of expensive, invasive tests you CAN do. No doctor will do them before 25, though.

THIS is how you have a baby: you graduate high school and go to college. You work hard, have fun, learn a lot and graduate with a degree. You get a job and work for a while. You find a wonderful, grown man who also has an education and a job. You get married, make a stable, comfortable home and put aside money in savings. Then, you get pregnant and start your family. That's all you have to do! GL!
Ciaodarlings
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:12 AM
1 mom liked this
23 with a degree (and job) if you're dying to know. If she will be trying for a baby I hope she's financially stable.

Quoting Brittany9166:

Your welcome girl! Keep ur head up. F those other folks that are being mean. You are an adult and can do as u please. I wonder how old they were when they got pregnant? Screw judgmental people..... good luck girly!

Quoting Lulu1022:

Thank you Brittany, im gald you are being nice about it. I wasnt asking HOW to get preganat I was just wanting to  know if I could take a test to see or not. Thanks again. 

Quoting Brittany9166:

Also track your ovulation period. Its better to try while ur ovulating. Dont get down about it girl. You just have to have good timing! !!! Good luck

Quoting Brittany9166:

No girl there is no test that can tell u if u can't get pregnant. I hope u get pregnant!!! You have lots of time so sit back snd enjoy

Quoting Lulu1022:

I know how to get pregnant! I was asking if there was test you can take to see if you can or not!

Lulu1022
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Amen to that Brittany (: and I am because I know what I'm talking about, I was just asking about a test now how to get prego.. Yes, I am an adult might be a young one but still an adult. I thought this is a site for people to help others but I guesss not, just a site for people to be judgemental. Yeah, I wonder to cause im sure they dont have any right to talk, they are just looking for something to do this late, hahha, And thanks again I will forsure look into that for when we DO try to have kids dont know when but when we try (:

Quoting Brittany9166:

Your welcome girl! Keep ur head up. F those other folks that are being mean. You are an adult and can do as u please. I wonder how old they were when they got pregnant? Screw judgmental people..... good luck girly!

Quoting Lulu1022:

Quoting Brittany9166:

Quoting Brittany9166:

Quoting Lulu1022:

sissykay78
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:31 AM
Any store that sells ovulation and pregnancy tests. Its usually right next to them. Mainly it just tests your FSH levels (ovarian reserve). Here's a link.

http://www.firstresponse.com/fertilityTest.asp

Quoting Lulu1022:

When I was born my hole wasn't open, so I have always thought that would stop me from having kids so I was jw if there was a test that I could take. Thank you for telling me this, this might be a stupid question but where could I get one of them test at, somewhere like walmart?

Quoting sissykay78:

NewMamaBoo
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:38 AM
2 moms liked this

What do you mean your hole wasn't open?

Lulu1022
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:48 AM

When I was born the dr had to cut me open my lady part, Im not dum because my mom told me that and she wouldnt make something up like that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)