Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can you please help me???

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm gonna redone my post since I've had sooo many people bashing on me. Just gonna let you know a little about me.

Hi, my name is Brittany , I'm from Kentucky. I am 18 gonna be 19 in June. Been with my wonderful fiance for 3 years and 3 months engaged a year getting married pretty soon .Me and my fiance both have jobs, I work a DQ(hey it's a job for now)  and he does Drywall, both our vehicles are paid for and right now our home is being remodled so all we have to pay is bills which I think we are doing good for our age.  On Dec. 9th he cumed in me ALOT and that was our first time we've ever done that, we have always done the pull out for over a year now and just decided that we might want to bring a little bundle of joy into the world I mean its gonna happen sooner or later so why not now?! Not saying I'm gonna get pregnant now, just trying to get info for whenever the time does come. I was two weeks late on my period and I thought I was gonna be a mommy but then I started  yesterday :(When I was born my lady part wasn't open so the DR had to cut it open, yes it does happen you can look it up so that why I came on this site looking for some serious answers because my fear has came back that I might not be able too ! When I was born my lady part wasn't open so the DR have to cut it open, yes it does happen you can look it up Please don't comment on my post if your not gonna be nice, I'm just trying to get info <3 Thank you and have a blessed day! (:

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:27 AM
Replies (21-30):
Ciaodarlings
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:51 AM
Wasn't me. I was enjoying mocking you.

Quoting Brittany9166:

Obviously my grammar bothered u enough to taddle tell.... aww poor me lmfao

Quoting Ciaodarlings:

23 with a degree (and job) if you're dying to know. If she will be trying for a baby I hope she's financially stable.

Quoting Brittany9166:

Your welcome girl! Keep ur head up. F those other folks that are being mean. You are an adult and can do as u please. I wonder how old they were when they got pregnant? Screw judgmental people..... good luck girly!

Quoting Lulu1022:

Thank you Brittany, im gald you are being nice about it. I wasnt asking HOW to get preganat I was just wanting to  know if I could take a test to see or not. Thanks again. 

Quoting Brittany9166:

Also track your ovulation period. Its better to try while ur ovulating. Dont get down about it girl. You just have to have good timing! !!! Good luck

Quoting Brittany9166:

No girl there is no test that can tell u if u can't get pregnant. I hope u get pregnant!!! You have lots of time so sit back snd enjoy

Quoting Lulu1022:

I know how to get pregnant! I was asking if there was test you can take to see if you can or not!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:54 AM
I just im you

Quoting Lulu1022:

Okay, so on Dec. 9th my fiance cumed in me ALOT and that was our first time we ever done that we have always done the pull out for over a year now and just decided that we might just want a kid cause I mean its gonna happen sooner or later so why not now?! I thought there for a while that I was gonna be a mommy then yesterday I started :( In a way a big part of me was ready to start a family, we have been together almost 4 years now why not have use a family <3 What I'm trying to get at is, is there any test I can take to see if I can get pregnant and when? If you can please help me out please.. Thank you, have a blessed day (:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:07 AM
i just im you. I hope you find it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissy852
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:13 AM
i imed you the longer name
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:35 AM

Your 18 so why are you in such a hurry to start a family?

Ginnygurl97
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:18 AM
1 mom liked this
So I'll probably get bashed for this....... But I was a young mother to my first son. Though I was married. I got married at 18 and a baby less than two years after that. The only thing I can say is to track your periods and ovulation. There's home tests that you can take that supposedly tell you when you're ovulating. Which is the best time to get pregnant. I'm not entirely sure. I've never had a problem getting pregnant. I've been prego 4 times, and have two beautiful sons. The other two ended in miscarriage :-(. I wish I could tell you more. Just rember it can take some time. Some people can do it only once and succeed, while others try for years.

And by the way, ignore anyone who talks shit to you. I don't understand why some people feel the need to comment to every single post whether they agree or not. Some people just want an argument or try to push their opinion as the correct one. I'm sorry sweetie. That was mean to come in here and just put you down and try to make you feel stupid. Keep trying if that is what you want. Your an adult. Just try to make adult decisions. Good luck sweetie!
lillucky8
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Um. There are otc fertility tests and otc ovulation tests, but theres no way to tell when you will get preg.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
40sandPreg
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:41 AM
3 moms liked this
You've NEVER been to an ob/gyn?

At your age, being sexually active you should ask your mom to take you for your 1st appointment.

He/she should examine you and then have a nice long talk about any questions you may have.

If you can't do that then get your bf to take you to the County Health Dept. or find your local Planned Parenthood.
TTC2Long
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:26 PM
4 moms liked this
You're not "dum?" Oh, honey. Education. Education before babies.

Quoting Lulu1022:

When I was born the dr had to cut me open my lady part, Im not dum because my mom told me that and she wouldnt make something up like that.

ItsJustKell
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:04 PM
4 moms liked this

I'm sure you won't have issues getting pregnant.  But for the love of god, quit trying to do it on purpose. Pregnancy and raising a child is not a novelty.  Are you ready to piss yourself? Ever experienced hemorrhoids? Are you going to have at least 8 or more months of prenatal care? can you afford the prenatal care? Do you have to have daycare? Do you have 700-1000 a month to pay for that? and have a small savings for your child? How about diapers? probably 100 a month or more. Formula? 100 or more....

I could go on forever. You're not ready.  Go live.  See things.  Get an education. Your future children  will thank you. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured