Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Can you please help me???

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm gonna redone my post since I've had sooo many people bashing on me. Just gonna let you know a little about me.

Hi, my name is Brittany , I'm from Kentucky. I am 18 gonna be 19 in June. Been with my wonderful fiance for 3 years and 3 months engaged a year getting married pretty soon .Me and my fiance both have jobs, I work a DQ(hey it's a job for now)  and he does Drywall, both our vehicles are paid for and right now our home is being remodled so all we have to pay is bills which I think we are doing good for our age.  On Dec. 9th he cumed in me ALOT and that was our first time we've ever done that, we have always done the pull out for over a year now and just decided that we might want to bring a little bundle of joy into the world I mean its gonna happen sooner or later so why not now?! Not saying I'm gonna get pregnant now, just trying to get info for whenever the time does come. I was two weeks late on my period and I thought I was gonna be a mommy but then I started  yesterday :(When I was born my lady part wasn't open so the DR had to cut it open, yes it does happen you can look it up so that why I came on this site looking for some serious answers because my fear has came back that I might not be able too ! When I was born my lady part wasn't open so the DR have to cut it open, yes it does happen you can look it up Please don't comment on my post if your not gonna be nice, I'm just trying to get info <3 Thank you and have a blessed day! (:

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:27 AM
Replies (41-50):
mem82
by Ruby Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:46 PM
1 mom liked this

8) We had three kids before we bought a house. No hypocrisy here. LOL On hindsight, I just think it would have been easier to have the house first. 8)

Quoting AmyL3469:

Just curious as to why is a house necessary? Lol, we don't have a house and we have kids and one on the way, and we're not young. 

Quoting mem82:

Before you do anythingelse, go to an OB and get am exam and start taking prenatals. I had my first at 18. I won't bash you but I would suggest waiting. Get married and get a house first. 8)

nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:46 PM
4 moms liked this
You're only young once. Dreaming of a baby and having a baby are very different. Its not always as easy as teen mom makes it look..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lulu_tattoos
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Walmart. Freaking Walmart. Gfdttgcfhukhgdduhcsrugw!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lulu1022
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:50 AM

So what if they bash you, you gave birth to a beautiful blessing <3 I wasnt asking people how to get prego, i was just simply asking is there a test out there to help me know can I get a test to let me know if im able to get prego and where I could get one but like always on sites people out there like to take thing ways tooo far! We are talking about getting married, we have been together for almost 4 years now, we are redoing our home and both have jobs (: We are both working on getting our GED this year so we can get better paying jobs. When we actually try to start having a kid I will for surelook into that (: I'm so sorry to hear about your loose but congrats on your other two <3 You are fine you did help me and try to understand where I was trying to get at.  I just thought this was a site that I could come to, to learn more about pregnancy and all but then all these people was bashing me without ever letting me get my story out you know? I dont understand people but I do wannna thank you for helping me, it means alot 

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

So I'll probably get bashed for this....... But I was a young mother to my first son. Though I was married. I got married at 18 and a baby less than two years after that. The only thing I can say is to track your periods and ovulation. There's home tests that you can take that supposedly tell you when you're ovulating. Which is the best time to get pregnant. I'm not entirely sure. I've never had a problem getting pregnant. I've been prego 4 times, and have two beautiful sons. The other two ended in miscarriage :-(. I wish I could tell you more. Just rember it can take some time. Some people can do it only once and succeed, while others try for years.

And by the way, ignore anyone who talks shit to you. I don't understand why some people feel the need to comment to every single post whether they agree or not. Some people just want an argument or try to push their opinion as the correct one. I'm sorry sweetie. That was mean to come in here and just put you down and try to make you feel stupid. Keep trying if that is what you want. Your an adult. Just try to make adult decisions. Good luck sweetie!

Lulu1022
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:54 AM

I have but I have always been with my mom and we dont talk about stuff like that in her home that why I was asking about the test. And okay ill keep that in mind (:

Quoting 40sandPreg:

You've NEVER been to an ob/gyn?

At your age, being sexually active you should ask your mom to take you for your 1st appointment.

He/she should examine you and then have a nice long talk about any questions you may have.

If you can't do that then get your bf to take you to the County Health Dept. or find your local Planned Parenthood.

Lulu1022
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:13 AM

Yes, you are right! It was just me and my mom since I was 9 we NEVER talking about sex or periods that was an subject you just dont bring up at all. We both have our trucks paid for, both have jobs and we have our home paid for but we are redoing it cause it needed it when its all said and done all we have to pay for is the bills. "There is never a "prefect" time to have a baby" I couldnt have said it any better myself (:

Quoting Tippytetoe:

Ok, wow...... Both my mother and grandmothers on both sides got married and had children very young. My mom was 19 and My grandmother on my dads side was 16. There are alot of girls that I went to high school with that got married and had babies at 18. My mother never even learned about sex before she was married, so telling this girl to stop asking questions is a bit unfair. Maybe she comes from a background that she never learned about sex, that doesn't mean she is unfit to have a baby. 

Im 33, pregnant with my first after 19 months of trying and I want 2 children and only have a few years left with hopefully healthy eggs. I went to school, I went to college, I bought a house myself and then meet a good man and finally and got married and I'm finally pregnant! If I had meet my husband when I was 18 I woud have gotten married and gotten pregnant then and I wouldn't have racked up all this stupid debt. I'm no better off for my education (62,000) in debt from school loans with a mediocre paying job, barly able to pay the mortgage on a house that is still upside down after paying on it for 10 years and with a husband working his ass off to try to make enough money so I can stay at home with the babies. 

There is never a "prefect" time to have a baby. My mother was 19, I am 33 and we are in the exact same boat! 

Join the ttc group (trying to conceive) here, and read the posts, they are vey supportive, I was in the group for the whole 19 months of trying. Go to the doctor and get a pap and a internal examination. First steps! 

Lulu1022
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:17 AM

Umm like if I wanted to hear an asshole I would have farted! So grow up! 

Quoting AmyL3469:

Umm.. well, if you keep having unprotected sex, you can try a pregnancy test maybe. I'm not sure if you've heard of those.

Lulu1022
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:19 AM

Its called look it up and you will see what im talking about!

Quoting MissTacoBell:

It's called a vagina.

Quoting Lulu1022:

When I was born the dr had to cut me open my lady part, Im not dum because my mom told me that and she wouldnt make something up like that.

MissTacoBell
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Girls say lady parts. Women say vagina.

Quoting Lulu1022:

Its called look it up and you will see what im talking about!

Quoting MissTacoBell:

It's called a vagina.

Quoting Lulu1022:

When I was born the dr had to cut me open my lady part, Im not dum because my mom told me that and she wouldnt make something up like that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TAG_ur_it
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 5:22 AM

yes you can get an ovulation test pretty much anywhere. ovulation typically happens 2 weeks after the first day of your period.  i suggest mymonthlycycles.com as a tracker.  however, in your case, i would use it as an indicator when NOT to have sex.  i was a young mom and while i wouldn't trade it for the world, i missed out on an education, travel, and pretty much everything else that teens and college kids should be doing.  yes there are young moms who are mature enough to handle being a young mom, but just reading your post, i have to say please don't.  at the very least, wait until you are married.  i didn't.  and i struggled the whole time.  my fiance at the time decided he couldn't handle it and bailed.  not saying yours will, but it is something to consider.  being a single mom is NOT fun.  i wouldn't change my babies, but i'd change the circumstances in a heartbeat.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN