Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can you please help me???

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm gonna redone my post since I've had sooo many people bashing on me. Just gonna let you know a little about me.

Hi, my name is Brittany , I'm from Kentucky. I am 18 gonna be 19 in June. Been with my wonderful fiance for 3 years and 3 months engaged a year getting married pretty soon .Me and my fiance both have jobs, I work a DQ(hey it's a job for now)  and he does Drywall, both our vehicles are paid for and right now our home is being remodled so all we have to pay is bills which I think we are doing good for our age.  On Dec. 9th he cumed in me ALOT and that was our first time we've ever done that, we have always done the pull out for over a year now and just decided that we might want to bring a little bundle of joy into the world I mean its gonna happen sooner or later so why not now?! Not saying I'm gonna get pregnant now, just trying to get info for whenever the time does come. I was two weeks late on my period and I thought I was gonna be a mommy but then I started  yesterday :(When I was born my lady part wasn't open so the DR had to cut it open, yes it does happen you can look it up so that why I came on this site looking for some serious answers because my fear has came back that I might not be able too ! When I was born my lady part wasn't open so the DR have to cut it open, yes it does happen you can look it up Please don't comment on my post if your not gonna be nice, I'm just trying to get info <3 Thank you and have a blessed day! (:

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:27 AM
Replies (61-67):
Lulu1022
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:49 PM
Thank, I will look into that (:

Quoting AmyMama3:

I would call your obgyn and schedule and appointment to discuss your concerns :) good luck

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AmyMama3
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this
It makes me sad that people are leaving such rude comments! Everyone's experiences are different. I hope that everything works out for you. Ignore the nasty comments and get advice from your dr and Mom if you are close.
Lulu1022
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:13 AM
It's okay, I just sit back and laugh at them because there acting as like they are still in high school but when I get good advice like you have gave me I thank you for it, I will do that (: Me and my momma are very close but that's just one of them things you don't talk about, that's why I had to come to this site hoping for helpful comment but sure didn't get much of that but I do wanna thank all your wonderful moms who did try to help me and took the time to hear my story (:

Quoting AmyMama3:

It makes me sad that people are leaving such rude comments! Everyone's experiences are different. I hope that everything works out for you. Ignore the nasty comments and get advice from your dr and Mom if you are close.

SarineLewis
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 4:57 AM
You are more stable (house, finances, etc) than dh and I. We have 2 kids!

One way to tell if it's possible (with your getting cut open specifically) is to get a pap done.

Ignore what the others say about being immature. I don't get why they are saying that.

Also, if you quote replies when you reply then the other person gets a notification. Otherwise they don't know you replied.

Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shell.bell
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:19 AM
Been with my husband since I was 17 and he was 18. He will be 30 this year and me next year. We got pregnant with our first when I was 18 (6 months after graduating High School) and she was planned. We are currently pregnant with number 4. Take the time and set up an appointment with your doctor (if you don't have one then get one). If you have menstrual cycles and you have female hormones then you probably can have kids. There are ovulation kits that you can buy from most stores when you are ready that can help determine when/if you are fertile. The vaginal opening is cosmetic and doesn't determine whether or not you can get pregnant. Ask your doctor lots of questions and try to get to know your body. There is lots of good information online but there is also a bunch of garbage, too.

*Having an intimate relationship with her fiance and knowing the risks that fell outside their normal routine only got her thinking about the defect that she was born with and if it would hinder her chances*
Lulu1022
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:56 PM

I think that if the time did come that we would be able to handle it, I was always told by my mom that God wont give you nothing that you cant handle and I believe that, I dont get it either but people are gonna act that way to make them feel better I guess but I do wanna thank you for the nice comment (:

Quoting SarineLewis:

You are more stable (house, finances, etc) than dh and I. We have 2 kids!

One way to tell if it's possible (with your getting cut open specifically) is to get a pap done.

Ignore what the others say about being immature. I don't get why they are saying that.

Also, if you quote replies when you reply then the other person gets a notification. Otherwise they don't know you replied.

Good luck!

Lulu1022
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:07 PM

Congrats on you guys staying together, I love happy endings <3 I dont have medical card because they say I make to much :( So I would be having to pay it out of pocket, are you talking about like at the health department or my main DR? Like I said my family dont talk about this stuff so im clueless. lol. Yes, I do have my period but im not regular would that effect it? My mom put me on bc so I would be. I'm  gonna have to check out these kits so I know what day im ovulation, Thanks for all the help you have gave me (:

Quoting shell.bell:

Been with my husband since I was 17 and he was 18. He will be 30 this year and me next year. We got pregnant with our first when I was 18 (6 months after graduating High School) and she was planned. We are currently pregnant with number 4. Take the time and set up an appointment with your doctor (if you don't have one then get one). If you have menstrual cycles and you have female hormones then you probably can have kids. There are ovulation kits that you can buy from most stores when you are ready that can help determine when/if you are fertile. The vaginal opening is cosmetic and doesn't determine whether or not you can get pregnant. Ask your doctor lots of questions and try to get to know your body. There is lots of good information online but there is also a bunch of garbage, too.

*Having an intimate relationship with her fiance and knowing the risks that fell outside their normal routine only got her thinking about the defect that she was born with and if it would hinder her chances*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured