Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

i want more !

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:20 AM
  • 24 Replies
2 moms liked this
Babies!!!!.. I mean, how could I not? Children are the most precious of all God's gifts ( IMO ,:) ).. I know we have 4 and that's enough for most. And our youngest is only 17 days old.. but I can't help it. I come from a big family. Most of my family has 3+ kids and counting... I'm starting to feel like a Duggar ... lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JadeTigr7
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:24 AM
I'm on my 5th. :)

This will more than likely be our last though and we are going to see how feasible adopting might be.
nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Always wanted 6.. but now I can't put a number on it :) DH says we are done.. for now..we will see what happens in a year or two!

Quoting JadeTigr7:

I'm on my 5th. :)

This will more than likely be our last though and we are going to see how feasible adopting might be.
JadeTigr7
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:29 AM
I didn't want to put a number on it but I do not have easy pregnancies and its hard on my kids while I'm pregnant. We dont believe in permanent BC though and use NFP so anything is possible. :)
nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:32 AM
I have very easy pregnancies . And up until this last pregnancy very easy quick deliveries ( emergency c section) I thought a rough labor and delivery would stop me from wanting any more.. but it didn't!

Quoting JadeTigr7:

I didn't want to put a number on it but I do not have easy pregnancies and its hard on my kids while I'm pregnant. We dont believe in permanent BC though and use NFP so anything is possible. :)
YzmaRocks
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:36 AM
I know the feeling! I am pregnant with #4 and I know I want more. I am leaving it up to hubby because I could have babies until I can't any more so I told him he can decide when we are done, lol.
nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:40 AM
Lol same here! We had agreed if I ever had a c section that I would tie my tubes. When they asked during labor I told them no because I wasn't anticipating a c section. So there was no time to sign papers when they were rushing me back to the OR. I told DH that I felt like it was a sign and I know I would have deeply regretted it and may have resented him for a short period of time...

Quoting YzmaRocks:

I know the feeling! I am pregnant with #4 and I know I want more. I am leaving it up to hubby because I could have babies until I can't any more so I told him he can decide when we are done, lol.
lillucky8
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:44 AM
:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Denisethedaring
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:44 AM

I've found I like to focus all my attention on only one baby at a time, so the smallest age gap between kids I'm willing to consider is 4-5 years...that does limit family size. :) 

Devious103102
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:47 AM

LOL!  nothing wrong with that. I have 4 and I thought I'd be happy with that but 5 it is! If we were to ever hit the lotto or fall into some awesome pile of money I'd have 10 kids (6 bio and I'd adopt siblings).

nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:49 AM
We decided to be done having children by a certain age . Just due to a higher risk of complications . So our kids are very close in age. All planned except for our second. He was a surprise. Our kids are 6,5,2 ( 3 in April ) and 17 days.. if we have anymore it would be for 2-3 years so realistically the next could be our last

Quoting Denisethedaring:

I've found I like to focus all my attention on only one baby at a time, so the smallest age gap between kids I'm willing to consider is 4-5 years...that does limit family size. :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN