Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

i feel stupid but...could this be labor pr just gas?? *a lil tmi*

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:15 PM
  • 6 Replies
I'm 34w5d today. At around noon I had that oh no Im gonna have diarreah feeling but when i sat down to go, it took like 15 min but it was really soft like diarreah. Imideatly after I started getting the worst belly ache ever accompained by contractions. I was doubled over in pain by my belly ache that it was hard to time these contractions but they were at least 6 min apart. The belly ache has not gone away and ive gone to the bathroom 3 times since then and am still experienceing contractions and i honestly feel like im dieing lol is this just gas or could it be a sign of going into labor?
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jewmaw13
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:36 PM

BUMP!

LaughingTattoo
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:36 PM

It could be labor. Id call your dr

PresleyLove
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Don't wait.. Sometimes diarrhea is a sign of labor... But diarrhea can also cause contractions... I'd take a bath, drink plenty of water too!! If you're dehydrated from all the bathroom visits, that too will increase contractions. I'd do this, before you go to LnD cause they will just want to monitor you for hours and send you home possibly if its nothing. (I been there)
KatieGirls2
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:54 PM
I agree with above... Could be labor, maybe not but make sure you are drinking water cause you want to avoid getting dehydrated. See if that helps before you call l&d
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:30 PM
I would def call your ob. It could be a sign of labor, or your body preparing for labor
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GoddessNDaRuff
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:33 PM

Go in just in case.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)