Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy
So I wenr to my 39 week appt and I hace to decide between 2 different type of birth control and I wanted everyones opinion if they use them and such. Idk which to pick lol. I have to choose between Mirena and Paraguard. Also, im hoping they dont interfere with breastfeeding.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:46 PM
Replies (31-32):
pilsonmama
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Me personally wouldn't get either of them, i have had the mirena 3 different times, the first time i didn't have really any problems, the second i had pain and had it took out bc of it, and the third i kept it in 4 months before having it removed bc of serious pelvic pain and bad paid during and after intercourse...I don't know y i even had it put in the third time...mainly bc of dr pressure but i made my hubby go get snipped last week so i don't have to worry about any of that anymore! lol

mama-smurf
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:13 PM
My bf won't ger snipped and I just want something that stops my periods completely.

Quoting pilsonmama:

Me personally wouldn't get either of them, i have had the mirena 3 different times, the first time i didn't have really any problems, the second i had pain and had it took out bc of it, and the third i kept it in 4 months before having it removed bc of serious pelvic pain and bad paid during and after intercourse...I don't know y i even had it put in the third time...mainly bc of dr pressure but i made my hubby go get snipped last week so i don't have to worry about any of that anymore! lol

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN