Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

How has this pregnancy been for your....

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:51 PM
  • 25 Replies

Hair, skin and boobs?

This is the first pregnancy that my skin is actually clean and glowing, my hair is long, soft and not oily. In fact my hair has gotten straighter! My boobs have gone up a size. 

I think this is my favorite child! LOL (j/k of course!)

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Spring.Mom
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:21 PM

Well For my skin, it has been very dry and my face can't seem to get a break from acne. My hair is growing crazy fast and even though it has always been thick I think it's getting thicker. I have gone up a cup size but I'm not counting on that staying lol. 

pregnancy

genni_sunshine
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Exactly like this with this one...

Quoting Spring.Mom:

Well For my skin, it has been very dry and my face can't seem to get a break from acne. My hair is growing crazy fast and even though it has always been thick I think it's getting thicker. I have gone up a cup size but I'm not counting on that staying lol. 

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:22 AM

I broke out a lot with both pregnancies. Never had a glow. My hair actually stopped growing completely with my second baby. Pregnancy doesn't do nice things to me. I have 2 girls though so I wonder if I had a boy if it would be different.

SarineLewis
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:38 AM
No change in hair. Skin is a little dryer. Boobs are HUGE! Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goobersmom713
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:51 AM
I can't seem to shower enough. My skin is oily and breaking out my hair is oily all the time. I feel stinky and ugly....(they say girls steal all your beauty) so keeping my fingers crossed lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
doodIebugs
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:45 AM
Lost a lot of hair in beginning, skin is dry, and bra is tighter.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GodsAmiga
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 5:41 AM

My hair is just as frizzy and dry as before, my skin is dry just like always, and my boobs have grown two cup sizes to a D size which I'm not too thrilled about. Lol! Pregnancy has never had any glowing effects on me. :-)

pacificamom
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:15 AM

pimples and discoloration, boobs always get bigger and my hair grows super fast from the vitamins

RedheadMama18
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Skin and hair are both dry.  My boobs have gotten bigger.

avaana06
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:01 AM

HAHA! Hair seems the same to me. My nails are growing at mega speed. My boobs have gone up a size also and my skin is about the same. I did notice 3 small pimples that i didn't have before, but they are going away.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)