Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

For those of U with children already...

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:12 PM
  • 58 Replies
1 mom liked this

Let's see pics of the big brothers and/or sisters!! And how much older will they be than the baby on the way?! This is my little guy Michael, he will be exactly 2 years older than his little brother or sister :) they are both July babies!!

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SuperMom2433
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:15 PM

These are my two. :D. Jenessa is 6 years older than Markus. Jenessa is 7 and Markus is 16 months.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louzannalady
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:16 PM

DS1 just turned two on the 16th, DS2 just turned six months on the 13th. They are three days of being 18 months apart in age. Oh and there are dogs! Lol! : ) This is Christmas morning! : ) 

MichaelsMom0711
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:21 PM

Aww they are cute! and i love that name Jenessa, ive never heard it before! from ur profile pic i think she looks like u doesnt she?!!

Quoting SuperMom2433:

These are my two. :D. Jenessa is 6 years older than Markus. Jenessa is 7 and Markus is 16 months.

MichaelsMom0711
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Aww they r so cute! Ur older little guy's hair color and curls remind me of Michaels!! I love how the boys get the good hair! lol

Quoting louzannalady:

DS1 just turned two on the 16th, DS2 just turned six months on the 13th. They are three days of being 18 months apart in age. Oh and there are dogs! Lol! : ) This is Christmas morning! : ) 

YzmaRocks
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this

My three darlings having a little chat together.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SuperMom2433
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Thank you! :). I fell in love with the name when I was about 7 months along. She def looks like me but she looks a lot like her dad! She got a good mixture of both of us. :). Thanks again.

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Aww they are cute! and i love that name Jenessa, ive never heard it before! from ur profile pic i think she looks like u doesnt she?!!

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louzannalady
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Lol! He comes by his curly hair honestly! I have super curly hair and so does their dad! : ) Once DS2's hair goes out, it will be curly, too. It is already starting to do some cowlick type things, even very short! : ) 

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Aww they r so cute! Ur older little guy's hair color and curls remind me of Michaels!! I love how the boys get the good hair! lol

Quoting louzannalady:

MichaelsMom0711
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:32 PM

thats adorable, they look like theyre having a little meeting! :)

Quoting YzmaRocks:

My three darlings having a little chat together.

Kelee89
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:34 PM

I have no idea why it went sideways! But by the time her sister gets here she will be 19 months. 

MichaelsMom0711
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:35 PM

oh then theyre lucky they get it from both parents! Michaels was dark brown and so straight it used to stand up on edge like my SO's if it grows out and it looked spiked til he was a few months, then it kept getting lighter and he got my curls! if this one is a girl i hope she has the curls too or she is going to be jealous of the big brother!!

Quoting louzannalady:

Lol! He comes by his curly hair honestly! I have super curly hair and so does their dad! : ) Once DS2's hair goes out, it will be curly, too. It is already starting to do some cowlick type things, even very short! : ) 

Quoting MichaelsMom0711:

Quoting louzannalady:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)