Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

you have to be frigging joking

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:40 PM
  • 23 Replies
1 mom liked this

i sitting at my ob/gyn/midwifes office this morning waiting for my name to be called to go in to have an ultrasound done to check on my babies since they are mo-mo twins when all of a sudden we hear this big roar and this couple come storming out with the guy yelling " i told you bitch if you have another girl we are through, im packing my shit when we get back to that rat hole you call a house and i'm gone. you will have the divorce papers soon. 6 fucking girls 6 mother fucking girls"

holy hell is gender disappointment really that strong and that bad to destroy a marriage and leave a family shattered

on another note my twins still look strong and are growing like weeds. we still chose not to find out the gender although i have my sneaking suspicions

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
beadingmom17
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:41 PM
7 moms liked this
I would have stood up and said "Hey, mother fucker, YOUR sperm calls the shots"

And yay! Glad your twins are doing well!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaughingTattoo
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Holy crap lol......what an asshole

JadeTigr7
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:43 PM
2 moms liked this

Wow, yea, I would have reminded him it's HIS sperm that decides the sex, so maybe he ought to reevaluate.

Although obviously that woman is better off with him. 

samantha4292
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Wow. That guy is doing her a favor by leaving. What a jerk!! She should be happy she's not with such a ass anymore. Just wow.

And I'm glad all is well with you and your LOs :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
heartnhidin
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Girly sperm
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TAG_ur_it
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:45 PM
4 moms liked this

hope she takes him for everything he's got.  what a dick...

delialayla
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:47 PM

lol funny but i have been through it.... well when the doc told us it was a girl we left and got in the car he dropped me off at my moms and said it was over,, i did cry and said fuck it i will take care of my babi well maybe 3 hours later he came home and said sorry gave me earings chocolate and 2 cards one for the baby saying he will love it and one for me.... it took me a while to forgive him but he loves his little girl .... i have two girls now he gets mad but he loves him and they love him he cant be mad ....lol im prego again but im hoping for a boy because i this will be my last baby 

BosGirl0906
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Wow I can't believe that actually happened. What a complete ass. It's one thing to express disappointment in private but it's totally different to cuss at and degrade someone over something they have absolutely no control over. I hope she jus lets him leave. She's better off without him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
avaana06

I just don't get it. What was his reason for getting so upset over a girl? Girls are daddies girls, they show him so much love. I would think this would say something really awful about his character. :(

Quoting delialayla:

lol funny but i have been through it.... well when the doc told us it was a girl we left and got in the car he dropped me off at my moms and said it was over,, i did cry and said fuck it i will take care of my babi well maybe 3 hours later he came home and said sorry gave me earings chocolate and 2 cards one for the baby saying he will love it and one for me.... it took me a while to forgive him but he loves his little girl .... i have two girls now he gets mad but he loves him and they love him he cant be mad ....lol im prego again but im hoping for a boy because i this will be my last baby 

avaana06

Wow. I am sad for those kids! I was always happy to be a daddy's girl! Can't imagine if I wouldn't have had the chance. Some people are so sick

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured