Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

9 weeks and 3 days

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 5:23 PM
  • 5 Replies
I'm 9 weeks and 3 days n I been wonderin when u start wearing maternity clothes is ther a certain month or weeks?
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lovejessierae
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 5:29 PM
its diffrent with every one it depends on how much you gain and how fast. No one is the say and every pregnancy you have is diffrent.
When i got pregnant with my son i never had to wear any maternity i just went from a size 7 to a size 12 in jeans and a size bigger in shirts and made sure the shirts would streach with my belly. I went from 155 to 185 so i was still in normal clothing. Just with jeans i wouldnt button them i would wrap a hair tie around them
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Always1222
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:07 PM

Well I am 17 weeks, I do not wear any maternity pants as my old pants still fit. However, my boobs definitely got larger and I have a small bump so maternity shirts fit me better as they are longer. 

avaana06
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:20 PM

I started at about 20 weeks with my first pregnancy. Then with my second I was showing by 10 weeks. With this one I am 11 weeks and am starting to wear certain things in maternity. I just feel huge!

mommyof2kids306
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:23 PM
When u can't fit your other clothes anymore lucky for me I wear stretch pants
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Everyone is so different and every pregnancy. Really no way to say when you will need them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured