Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Should I Do It Again??

Posted by   + Show Post

you can see the line for sure but it is very faint, so my mother told me i should probably test again and also my boyfriend said i should too. Should i take another pregnancy test? Here is a pic of the first ine i took this morning.. Advice please!

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 7:45 PM
Replies (11-20):
sparklebug86
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:02 PM

usually a positive is a positive as long as it came up within the proper window time

Kountry_Girl
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:02 PM
Definatly positive..congrats!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
avaana06
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Your mother and fiance are silly. Any line means you are pregnant. Congrats

Mrsfarr
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:03 PM
I took four tests that all looked exactly like that. The darkness of the line doesn't indicate pregnancy, just being there means yes.
Could just be how early you've taken it. Don't waste your money on more tests if you don't have to.
Mrstobe
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:09 PM

I'm very sorry, veyr new to all of this what does DPO and BFP stand for?. and i also do not have an OB yet, i planned on asking my mom for help finding one tomorrow.. I'm not very sure of how to do anything right now haha. 

Quoting momma_gig:

That's what my first 2 looked like at 10 and 11 DPO. I took the 3rd (it was a pack of 3) at 13 DPO and it was dark and very much positive lol. If you bought a multi pack, go ahead and take the next one in a couple days to get a darker BFP. If you only had one, then I'd say don't waste the money and just call up your OB! Congrats :)

RedheadMama18
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations!  I don't think you need to test again!  My First Response with this pregnancy was lighter than that and I'm 35 weeks now!

Amberbaby721
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:25 PM
Definitely pregnant
x_Starr_x
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:25 PM
your test line is way darker than your control line no need to re test lol
Mrstobe
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:26 PM

so the first line would be my test line? i must have mixed it up. haha..

Quoting x_Starr_x:

your test line is way darker than your control line no need to re test lol

Erica_Smerica
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:36 PM
1 mom liked this

BFP is big fat positive

DPO is days past ovulation

Quoting Mrstobe:

I'm very sorry, veyr new to all of this what does DPO and BFP stand for?. and i also do not have an OB yet, i planned on asking my mom for help finding one tomorrow.. I'm not very sure of how to do anything right now haha. 

Quoting momma_gig:

That's what my first 2 looked like at 10 and 11 DPO. I took the 3rd (it was a pack of 3) at 13 DPO and it was dark and very much positive lol. If you bought a multi pack, go ahead and take the next one in a couple days to get a darker BFP. If you only had one, then I'd say don't waste the money and just call up your OB! Congrats :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)