Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Tubal pregnancy symptoms?

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:02 AM
  • 5 Replies

I've been debating on this for a few days, but I just can't shake the feeling now. I've had sharp pain to the right of my pubic bone but it's all the way across the front of my pelvis now and i've had some light spotting off and on. It's a hundred times worse when I move, to the point I have to stop and grit my teeth and take deep breaths. I know some cramps are normal, but I just have a really, really bad feeling about this. 

Has anyone had these symptoms and been okay? 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mousesmommy5610
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:01 AM

with my first NO i had no idea i was pregnant until my friend asked for tampons but when i got pregnant with #2 i had weird sharp cramp like things and it hurt bad sometimes to even get out of bed then i found out i was pregnant and the pain DIDNT go away and one night i said its enough i went to the er to make sure it was tubal and i found out it was a bad kidney infection and that was only infection number one.... i am now 25 weeks pregnant with another baby girl on the way and i will tell u what i have at least 6 kidney infections and only one has hospitalized me but it is on my right side near my hip bone (in the front) and it will raidiate towards my pelvic bone and up by my ribs and its just my infections faliring up... so before u stress ur self out which can lead to miscarriage id be asking ur OBGYN expecially if u have already gotten a positive pregnancy test.... and if ur not sure take a test find out and then if its neg its probably a kidney infection if its positive call ur obgyn OR head to the er and find out exactly what it is.... i was thankfull mine was a kidney infection, but ive also had bleeding at 14 weeks i thought i lost my baby and i found out it was just a uterine bleed thank god bed rest threee days and no more bleeding and i also have a placenta previa which can cause bleeding... so take a deep breathe before u think the worst and go from there let me know though.... good luck hunny!!

cgraves2013
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:59 AM

Honestly when I lost my 1st child to a tubal I was having some of the symptoms. If it is a pain to were you have to stop and catch your breathe I would honestly go get it looked at because if you let it go to llong and that is a tubal if they dont catch it in time from what I was told not only is the baby in danger but you are in danger of bleeding out as well.

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:05 AM

I had the normal cramps while pregnant but nothing that took my breath away.  I would go with your gut and if it's telling you something is wrong I would go get checked out to be on the safe side.

louzannalady
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Does it go around to your back? How far along are you, I can't remember? I think, you are around eight weeks, if I remember correctly. I would strongly encourage you to get looked out. You know me, I usually wait to get seen, until around twenty weeks, but if you are having that kind of pain, after an ectopic pregnancy rupture, I also advise women to error on the side of caution! My ectopic pregnancy pain hit me suddenly, not gradually at all. I was perfectly healthy and in the matter of two hours, I had huge cramps and felt like I needed to have a bowel movement. I even sent DH to the store for frosted mini wheats and prune juice. I had a bowel movement and the pain did not stop and then the pain got so bad, I vomited. That's when I knew, it was time to go to the ER. 

louzannalady
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:28 PM

*hug* How are you doing? Any update? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN