Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Announcement!

Posted by   + Show Post

I am planning on announcing my pregnancy at my 21st birthday dinner, since family and close friends will be there. But i have no clue what to do! Any cute ideas?? 

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:36 AM
Replies (11-15):
Lynn1225
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:24 PM

lol yes! i am planning on have virgin drinks. i was thinking of telling our waiter before hand to only serve me virgin drinks when i order infront of my friends and family so that it looks like i am actually drink, because my friends are expecting me too! lol and then surprise them big time with the cake, and i think i am going to have my boyfriend wear a shirt under his "dinner" shirt! because i want to wear a dress :)

Doc.Mc.Lissa
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:21 AM

We live out of state and sent this picture to everyone. You can also find shirts online.

Doc.Mc.Lissa
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:24 AM

I think I read this post wrong.. lol for some reason I though you said your second pregnancy. Sorry!

Devious103102
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:57 AM

A shirt or a cake or maybe a card for everyone annoucing it? I announced DD3's pregnancy to my inlaws with a thank you/you're gonna be grandparents card with her u/s pic in it =0)

pacificamom
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:16 AM

cute!

Quoting ProudMama1125:

Might I suggest a super cute T-shirt saying "No Drinkin for me... b/c I'm a NEW MOMMY-TO-BE!!" but I bet whatever you chose to do will be super cute!

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured