Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:10 AM
  • 18 Replies

I've taken 2 pregnancy test and they have both came back positive. But I haven't had any signs of being pregnant except for a missed period that was supost to happen a few weeks ago. Could I be pregnant?

Any advice?

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Victoriaoh
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:33 AM
Everyone is different. You won't necessarily have any signs are symptoms until you are further along. If the tests were positive you are pregnant.

With my daughter I didn't have any signs or symptoms until I was 24 weeks. I never had morning sickness. And didn't start showing until 26 weeks.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DanaThomas189
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:57 AM

I haven't had morning sickness yet and I hope I don't. I'm going to the doctor this week to see how far along I am.  This would be my first child so I don't I really know what to except.

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:07 AM

I never had any symptoms when I got pregnant with my dd either just a missed period. Some women don't get them at all and for some the morning sickness shows up later in the first trimester.

DanaThomas189
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:10 AM

Well hopefully i'm one of thoses women that doesnt have any symptoms. I'm going to the doctor to get checked out. But im pretty sure they are going to take a pregnant test. Should I get a blood test done or just do a regular pregnancy test?

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:26 AM

With both my kids my doctor did a blood test.

Quoting DanaThomas189:

Well hopefully i'm one of thoses women that doesnt have any symptoms. I'm going to the doctor to get checked out. But im pretty sure they are going to take a pregnant test. Should I get a blood test done or just do a regular pregnancy test?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
DanaThomas189
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:27 AM

is a blood test more accrute?

nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:18 AM
Yes you are pregnant.. no you may not feel pregnant for a few weeks and then morning sickness could hit you like a ton of bricks
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DanaThomas189
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Well thank yall for the advice, hopefully all goes well when I go to the doctor this week to find out how far along I am, (:

MochaBerry24
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:24 PM

a missed period is the major sign of pregnancy. And home tests are very accurate...you are pregnant. 

butterflycircle
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:25 PM

yes you could very well be pregnant. You missed your period and have had positive tests. This is my 4th pregnancy and this is the first time that the only thing that was telling me I was pregnant was my missing period and the pos. tests. Other than that I didn't feel anything until 8-9 weeks then I started to feel sick but I only had nausea and some heartburn.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured