Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Do you feel judged about this pregnancy?

Posted by   + Show Post
Why?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:57 AM
Replies (41-50):
jazzylady88
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:36 PM

just by strangers, when im out without my hubby pregnant and with my ds i get alot of stares...i guess i look young but it pisses you off..you wanna shove your ring in there face and say mind your own business!

Gabrielle1982
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:40 PM

Only by one person but she is a little distrubed.  She is very against anyone having children.  This pregnancy was planned and we waited until we had stable jobs, a home of our own, and the income to give our child the life we want to give him/her.  I haven't told the world yet but I don't think anyone else will be judging me.  Maybe I will get judgements for the personal decisions I make but I believe as long as you are doing what's best for you, your family, and your child it isn't anyone's place to judge, including myself so I will be brushing those off. ;)

taurusmom88
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:55 PM
A lot with my first one because I was 18. And with my 2nd one because I was only with the guy for a couple months and we were getting married. We misscarried our wedding night. We r now pregnant again (still within first year) but way less judgement this time. Although my family thinks I'm iff my rocker for wanting to cd and have a natural birth. Lol. Oh well.
KristinCarr
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:33 AM
Wow I'm exactly the same. I am 22 , and will be when this one is born. My son will be 4 when the baby is born and my daughter just turned 3 a week ago

Quoting NyiaBaby216:

Yes. Because I'll be 22 when baby comes & this is number 3. DD will be 4 next week & DS turned 3 in Dec

louzannalady
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 12:47 AM

Nope. I am in a loving, stable marriage. We love and educate our kids well... I don't know what more could be asked of us...

NyiaBaby216
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:14 AM
Wow!
DD will be 4 on the 30th, DS turned 3 dec 28, im 21 now but my bday is in Feb. Im due in April so evidently I'll be 22 by then.

...crazy stuff lol

Quoting KristinCarr:

Wow I'm exactly the same. I am 22 , and will be when this one is born. My son will be 4 when the baby is born and my daughter just turned 3 a week ago

Quoting NyiaBaby216:

Yes. Because I'll be 22 when baby comes & this is number 3. DD will be 4 next week & DS turned 3 in Dec

sissykay78
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:31 AM
I was after #3 because I was 21 at the time..Even though I was married 7 months BEFORE we even got pregnant with #1. Then when my fourth came everyone freaked cuz of my health issues. Got my tubes tied and everyone was happy!

Fast forward a bunch of years kids are now 17,15,12 and 7. I remarried and got a tubal reversal and am now almost 31 weeks with a baby girl. But no one said much mainly just that I was crazy for starting over again :P
Bflores28
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:12 AM

I do feel judged a little because imam only 22 and we have oonly been married a month so everyone we have told says "oh so you were pregnant at the wedding?" And honestly I don't know yet because we haven't been to the Dr till Feb 6th

newmommy114
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:17 AM
My husband became more withdrawn and detached by month 5 he had left. I am now at 28 weeks and my girlfriends have stopped talking to. me. I am 32 and married and never planned on being left. My family
Wants me to move but we don't get Along and then I would have less support and no job if I did. I in know ill be a great mom but I never wanted to do this alone.
1stTimeMom1982
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Only judged as in everyone was hoping I was having a boy instead of a girl since I already have a girl. Other then that no.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN