Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am i pregnant or not?!

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:05 PM
  • 3 Replies

I know you guys can't tell, and you arent pregnancy tests but ive taken a bunch of tests and the results have been weird all month.

I took a first response, it said negative and so i put it back in the box until family left so i could throw it away. When i got it back out a few hour later to throw it away there was 2 lines.

I took an answer test and if you held it up to the light there was a very very faint line.

Period was 2 days late and i took 2 $1 cheapy tests from Wal-Mart and the results were both negative. Period finally came but lasted barely 2 days. normal is 4-5 days.

Never came back, have had some pregnancy symptoms. I took a test about a week after no period and i don't think the test worked right? It was one of those - or + ones. and the control line and the "negative" line were almost invisable. I know positives can be faded but i've never saw those two lines so faint you almost cant see them. Maybe it was right, it just didn't seem normal to me.

Is this month just messed up for me or do yuo think theres still a chance im pregnant?

i haven't called the doctor to have them do a test cause if they ask when my last period was, technically it was like the 15th of January, but that deffinetly wasn't a normal period.

Opinons?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
momonthegox3
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:26 PM

Your period could have been shorter because your stressed about it. I had that happen when  I was TTC. I would wait until your next period is due and if it's late then test. If you happen to be pg now you will just be a little further along. If your TTC you should be taking prenatals vitamins anyway. The first Dr. appt is usually at 8 weeks. Unless you are high risk I wouldn't stress about it and just enjoy the BDing for now!!!

Good luck!

nicole2884
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Sorry but bfn and a period does lie. Your results must be read im the 10 minute window anything after isn't valid
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jesuschild06
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:07 PM

agreed with the above. you can continue to test on random days, to see what happens, but if you are, it should definately show up by the next period due. 

and if you do decide to call a dr you can explain to them how this last period was shorter than normal. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured