Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this normal? (piog)

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:32 PM
  • 4 Replies

I think I did to much and that's why I'm hurting and if it continues I will call the nurse line but I wanted to make sure I'm not over reacting first. Dh and I had sex this morning and then we went grocery shopping. I only took two loads of groceries up stairs. We even took a small break in between going from one store to another so I could rest becuase I started cramping. After shopping at the second store I started hurting. Like I'm cramping from my lower stomach to right below my boobs. My inner thighs hurts and it feels like baby is hitting my cervix or something because I feel a pain in my vagina occasionally too. Is this normal at 31 weeks? I'm trying to rest and take it easy. I'm laying down right now drinking fluids. I just want to make sure that its normal. I also feel slightly wetter but not sure if its sweat or not. Any advice is welcome and appreciated thanks.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Spring.Mom
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:35 PM
If your still cramping go to the ER... I would call your doctor right away
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Heather2001
by Heather on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Take it easy, rehydrate, and relax.  Overdoing it physically can definitely cause cramping and the pain you're describing.  Keep us updated, momma!

kelly617
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:35 AM

I baby moving okay?

Drink some water and lay down...if the cramping doesn't stop then call your doc or nurse line to see what they think you should do

I do remember with my last pregnancy that overdoing it would cause cramping and a lot more Braxton Hicks...gotta take it real easy!

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:51 AM
It can be normal, as long as it subsides.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured