Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

anyone have the graco connect 40 (or whatever it's called)?

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:38 PM
  • 7 Replies
I can't think of the "actual" name, but it's the graco car seat that supposed to fit up to two years. Does anyone have it? I thought I saw a post in this group for reviews on it, but can't find it. Anyway, if you do, do you like it? I find it very interesting, and it's not that much more than a baby trend I was looking at. I was at babies r us and saw the seat and thought it was neat but want to know how it actually handles. I'll have 3 across in a Jeep grand Cherokee (06) with DD being in a high back booster and DS being in an evenflo triumph 65..what do you ladies think? Suggestions on car seats for baby?

On an different, but similar note, I'm DYING to have the britax b ready double stroller. I push it around every time I'm at babies r us (which anymore, isn't very often) trying to force myself to find something to hate about it, but I can't AND that sucks! Thanks britax and your expensive stuff! Lol jk. I'm seriously itching to find out what we're having (Feb 12) so I can start baby shopping for really instead of just "window shopping".
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
avaana06
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:50 PM

I think it is the 30, not 40? I saw one today too. I was trying to figure out if it would be too bulky. I really couldn't tell if it was any bigger than the others.

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:41 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
butterflyk1ssez
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Definitely a 40. it's from their new line "Click and Connect". Now they have 22, 30, 35 and 40.

They're bringing more styles back for their 30's and seem to be phasing out most 36's and just doing 40's.

Quoting avaana06:

I think it is the 30, not 40? I saw one today too. I was trying to figure out if it would be too bulky. I really couldn't tell if it was any bigger than the others.

Pregnancy Ticker

butterflyk1ssez
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:31 AM

I have not used it but I heard it's longer than the 30's. If you're looking for a longer rear facing seat that is trimmer I would not be going with this especially if you have two more car seats already.

Pregnancy Ticker

avaana06
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Oh wow. Good to know! I was wondering what was going on with the "click and connect" deal.

Quoting butterflyk1ssez:

Definitely a 40. it's from their new line "Click and Connect". Now they have 22, 30, 35 and 40.

They're bringing more styles back for their 30's and seem to be phasing out most 36's and just doing 40's.

Quoting avaana06:

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 2:08 PM

bump

butterflyk1ssez
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Yeah. Seems only a few styles of 35's are out for the snugride line. If you look on buybuybaby there are only two? I think snugride 35's, but then when you look at babies r us they have a ton of 30's for click and connect and two styles for click and connect 40's, and two styles (one is only available, the other one is out of stock..of course the one I want to buy) for the snugride 35.  I like the "look" of the click and connect but there isn't enough reviews to make me feel comfortable buying a click and connect 40. They have a whole new line of click and connect out with compact strollers, and a jogging. It really looks like they're trying hard with their competitors like BOB, and Baby Jogger.

Quoting avaana06:

Oh wow. Good to know! I was wondering what was going on with the "click and connect" deal.

Quoting butterflyk1ssez:

Quoting avaana06:

Pregnancy Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)