Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Pregnancy

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:02 PM
  • 6 Replies

So everyone has been telling me that im deff. pregnant on here since missing my period is a big sign of pregnancy. I haven't went to the doctor yet but I'm going to the doctor this week to find out how far along I am. But I'm pretty sure that they are going to want me to take another pregnancy test. Should I take a regular pregnancy test or do a blood test?

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
PEEK05
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:03 PM

They will likely do a blood test since they'll probably just do the whole bloodwork.

IansMommy2012
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:04 PM
If you have an appointment do blood if not home test
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DanaThomas189
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:09 PM

The doctor that im going to is at the health department. So most likely I'll just got ahead and do a home test. Then after that I will contact the obgyn and set up an appointment for them.

PEEK05
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Oh I would say it is definitely going to be a urine test then. I don't think they do blood tests but I don't know.

Quoting DanaThomas189:

The doctor that im going to is at the health department. So most likely I'll just got ahead and do a home test. Then after that I will contact the obgyn and set up an appointment for them.

DanaThomas189
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:12 PM

i'm not sure either, this would be my first child so I have no experience at all with pregnancy. this is all new to me.

Devious103102
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:14 AM

Blood.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN